Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM OGR

+8
ti_vum
Greybush
TeamPrecisionIT
Drew
BlackWidow
fyrekev
gieger
Jason@Statelineairpark
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TEAM OGR - Page 2 Empty Re: TEAM OGR

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Wed 07 May 2008, 11:02

I am going to be in the vicinity of the shop today, can I go pick up a patch? If so, I am guessing I made the team or no?

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Sun 11 May 2008, 18:16

Greybush wrote:The patches have the velcro on the the back. As far as placement I'm not ex-military so the proper lo-cal is good info.. Cert. patches will need to be purchase. any ideas where we can get them cheap?
That looks like the pants. Here is the set.
https://2img.net/h/i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/p8tball4life/Next-Generation20Digi-Urban20Camouf.jpg

Nice, if I can get my hands on those urban digis with the velcro, then I'd be perfectly fine with using them for CQB. Problem is, thats a nice picture, but where can I find them?
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Sun 11 May 2008, 23:34

One additional question, are we using the SUD (Subdued Urban Digital) or just the regular Urban Digital, which is actually brighter? It's hard to tell which pattern you are showing in the picture you have. Here are some examples of my own...

Regular Urban Digital
TEAM OGR - Page 2 Ud
Notice how bright this pattern is. Unfortunately, this pattern is extremely difficult to find, as it is in use by the Marines and as such the only ones available to civilians are copies. This holds true for woodland and desert digitals as well, they are all copies. The Marines do not release their camouflage patterns to civilians for as long as they are in service.

Subdued Urban Digital
TEAM OGR - Page 2 Sud
This pattern has not been under development for very long. It's primary use would be night time operations, obviously. However it has not been adopted by the Marines as of yet, whereas the regular digital urban pattern has. This means that you can buy the true pattern for the time being. I have a BDU set in this pattern, however I have yet to be able to find one that comes with the velcro for interchangeable patches. I believe that as long as the Marines haven't adopted this pattern, you will not be able to find one with the military specific additions, which include velcro areas for patches, names, and rank insignia, as well as the NIRSMT (Near Infrared Signature Management Technology) and the ITS (Integrated Tourniquet System). I'm sure the ITS we don't need, and the NIRSMT isn't essential. All it does is make you appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain when viewed through an infrared camera, making you less noticeable. They're nice, but this is airsoft, I doubt we'll ever get that hardcore. And we'd better not ever get so hardcore that I actually might have a need to cinch a tourniquet onto myself. If that ever happens, I'm taking my toys and going home.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Mon 12 May 2008, 08:39

gieger wrote:Greybush, where did you find this pattern? I am looking for it but have not seen this style or the ones with the velcro attached.
This is the line that ebaybanned.com carries $60.00 bucks for the set.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 17 May 2008, 02:26

OPen Gaming/practice tommorrow night 5/17/o8

time 630ish till midnight or everyone wants IHOP...lol
I will be heading to the field as soonas i can close the shop.
Cost is $15 per Jyabird as we are bringing hamburgers, dogs and drinks. Food included with entry fee. AT last comms with jaybird we were cooking out. I will confirm before i close tommorrow.

Scenarios:
Sniper hunt
Zombie
Blackhawk down
EOD
Hostage Rescue
Thunderdome

See ya there,
Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 17 May 2008, 03:04

OK Guys I have been working my arse off these last 3 weeks so sorry for the lack of posting.

To answer these questions I will try to keep awake as i type..lol

1) If you can see yourself seriously playing airsoft for a long time get one of these radios from either ebay, Bass proshops or ICOM. I have a ICOM 4088a( Tidewater communications) FRS only radio with scramble. This radio is compatible with FRS only radios such as the Motorola talkabout 250 (Ebay) and the Garmin Rhino 120 GPS/FRS com-unit. These radios are averaging from $75 to 100+ dollars. If you get a GMRS radio from walmart it may work but there is no guarantee and my scramble feature will have to be turned off to link comms with you guys.

2) I would like to see standardized uniforms for the whole team. The best answer is Black as its the easiest to standardize. LAPD SWAT uses a Midnight blue which could also work as well as any night digi camo. Next would be a woodland based color either woodland digi or old army woodland. Finally a desert pattern either tricolor or digi as well as desert tiger if you can find it. One patter from each catagory would help in IFF situations to keep friendly fire to a minimum. Hint:I would like a set of Urban Digis for my BDAY (June 5th) LOL XL top/bottom Idea

3) Roster
Note that the roster has changed/been edited ** marks recruit for new members. 5 games/team ops makes you a full member. This marks a probationary period of which you will be monitored for sportsmanship, honesty and skillset. Skillset is not a requirement, its just a eval to see where you best fit the team.
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Tue 20 May 2008, 09:08

My vote is black, woodland digi and desert digi. But I'm also not a team member yet, so take that with a grain of salt if you will.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 20 May 2008, 19:01

fyrekev wrote:My vote is black, woodland digi and desert digi. But I'm also not a team member yet, so take that with a grain of salt if you will.
more play will put you closer to the team. We look for dedication to the game and the skill that you offer as a team member.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Tue 20 May 2008, 19:41

Greybush wrote:
fyrekev wrote:My vote is black, woodland digi and desert digi. But I'm also not a team member yet, so take that with a grain of salt if you will.
more play will put you closer to the team. We look for dedication to the game and the skill that you offer as a team member.

Oh, I'm fully aware of that. But airsoft will never come before work, which is what has been occupying my time lately. It's kind of a jacked up situation. I only work 10 days a month, however none of the airsoft fields in this area offer games outside of weekends. Honestly, from what I have seen, none of them offer games outside of Saturdays. If Stateline and other fields would start hosting games on more than just one day, you'd start seeing a whole lot more of me.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 21 May 2008, 18:32

The field is open saturday and sunday you are more than welcome to come either of those days
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Thu 22 May 2008, 14:43

Greybush wrote:The field is open saturday and sunday you are more than welcome to come either of those days

I can't really provide a better understanding of my work schedule. But suffice it to say, being open only on weekends severely limits my play time. At best, I can play a weekend once every three weeks. However, if weekdays were open, I could do a whole lot more.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Thu 22 May 2008, 22:38

fyrekev wrote:
Greybush wrote:The field is open saturday and sunday you are more than welcome to come either of those days

I can't really provide a better understanding of my work schedule. But suffice it to say, being open only on weekends severely limits my play time. At best, I can play a weekend once every three weeks. However, if weekdays were open, I could do a whole lot more.
we will have the friday night games once jason gets his work right.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Thu 22 May 2008, 23:42

Greybush wrote:
fyrekev wrote:

we will have the friday night games once jason gets his work right.

Good to know. I might be able to work something out of that. Of course, the downside being playing Friday night or Sunday night and having to wake up bright and early Saturday or Monday morning for work at 0500 hours. But I can handle it. One of the sweet things about my job is I can get up in the morning, go to work, then go back to sleep . . . and get paid for it.

By the way, my dumb donkey has a new gun on the way. When it gets here, I'll have a KWA M4A1, and a KWA M4S-Tactical. Why? I do not know. Perhaps I will sell the basic M4. Or perhaps I will modify it with some bitchin' externals. We shall see.

Edit: Oh come on, this forum is censored?! Donkey?
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 23 May 2008, 23:08

Only on some words. I see you found one. Besides you never know when a mom might be looking over the kids shoulder.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Sat 31 May 2008, 23:29

OGRs = Old Guys Rule?

Hey..what about "Old Gals Rule"?
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 02 Jun 2008, 11:53

Penny wrote:OGRs = Old Guys Rule?

Hey..what about "Old Gals Rule"?

Guys in this case CAN refer to people, not Men necesarily.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 09 Jun 2008, 16:20

Alright gents,

I cruised the good ol' USA and am back ready for some action. I know you guys went to Blackstone this weekend and most likely had a blast, but now that Damian's back, we playing this saturday as a team or what??

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Mon 09 Jun 2008, 21:46

How about a saturday night game?

Whos up for it?

I know The 21st is a big to do as well TIVUM and crew are showing up then and playing and bringing some new players.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Mon 09 Jun 2008, 23:41

I down.
Raider53
Raider53
private

Location : Raiding your house then Raiding your refrigerator!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Tue 10 Jun 2008, 06:54

No can do this Sat. I have play rehersals.
Sad
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 10 Jun 2008, 10:42

I'm having an airsoft saturday starting with b-hack and the with you guys in the evening so what's it going to be?

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 10 Jun 2008, 19:44

Sounds like a full day and night of fun.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 14 Jun 2008, 09:03

Hope to see all OGR members that can attend tonight (14th) and next Saturday(21st).

Looks to be a decent turnout. See night games thread.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 23 Jun 2008, 23:22

Definitely fun to play with you guys again. I think we need to try and do something in cooperation with Blackstone to make a team vs team thing going on there. Let me pitch my idea... If we had an all day immersion game in where it was an every team for itself scenario. Picture some sort of WWIII scenario except they aren't any allie vs axis power type of thing, in where each country sends in their own special forces unit to say gather an/some item/s that would make that country in command. I can go into full detail but its an idea I would like to throw out there and see if people bite. I think it would be a blast. And oh yeah, we would definitely wait until fall to do it Razz

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Tue 29 Jul 2008, 02:02

I think Lance might run with this one... He's pretty busy right now but Ill chat wioth him soon and see whats up.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next