Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM OGR

+8
ti_vum
Greybush
TeamPrecisionIT
Drew
BlackWidow
fyrekev
gieger
Jason@Statelineairpark
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TEAM OGR Empty TEAM OGR

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:26

Here is OGR's Lineup

Greybush- CPT: Element leader
Jason- LT: Breacher/Assaulter

Blue Team
Fyre Kev- SPC Blue 1: Assaulter/EMS
TI_VUM- SGT Blue 2: Assualter
Damian-SFC Blue 3: Assaulter
Gieger-1st SGT. Blue 4: Assualter

Red Team
JuanVFC-LT: Red 1: Breacher/Assaulter
Paul Core-CSM: Red 2: Assualter/Saw Gunner/Designated Marksman
Joe Brescia-SSG: Red 3: Assaulter/Sniper Cadre
Raider53-** Red 4: Assualter/Rear Security

Sniper Cadre:
Gieger- **: Downtown 1
Joe Brescia- SSG: Downtown 2
Jason- LT: Downtown 3
TI_VUM-**: Downtown 4
Sniper Cadre and Other Assaulter positions available to those that qualify for
TEAM OLD GUYS RULE
Age requirements: 25+
Gear requirements: TBD
Must be able to play/practice twice a month.

Last edited by Jason@Statelineairpark on Sat 28 Jun 2008, 14:34; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited roster)
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

TEAM OGR Empty Re: TEAM OGR

Post  gieger Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:28

Might be up for the sniper try-out...
and so far I am meeting the requirements.
but I am not going to say how into the age requirement I fall.
As far as the twice practice per month I can do that, but not until my schedule switches, should be within the next month or two, until then I have at least two weekends off each month, so I could still do this as long as its the weekends you want to do the practice.

Last edited by gieger on Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:34

excellent bro.

See ya tommorrow night maybe? Ill be there around 6pm to open.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:37

My wife and daughter are going to Busch Gardens, when they get home I might be able to roll out, I hope I can.
G
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Thu 24 Apr 2008, 20:01

Jason, I might be interested in being recruited. I'll have to see if I can handle two teams at the same time. You've seen me play, so if you think my skills are up to par, let me know. If not, no big deal. By the way, this is Kevin, the guy that pole vaulted an SRC.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackWidow Thu 24 Apr 2008, 21:51

im not old enough thats not fair lol
BlackWidow
BlackWidow
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu 24 Apr 2008, 21:56

haha juan didnt tell ya me and him are captians of team blackout
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Wed 30 Apr 2008, 14:35

I'll join if there is a waiver for only being 24 and not an old fogie like you guys, lol. And since being an assaulter seems to be my preference/specialty (at least until I get hit first for being too aggressive.), then I could fit in good most likely.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Fri 02 May 2008, 11:54

Keven and Damian

Definately looking forward to practicing with you guys. Our first Practice is tommorrow night 5/3/08. This is an Open practice and all are welcome to attend. OGR needs live targets...lol

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sat 03 May 2008, 20:02

Sorry guys I can't be there. I was at the friday night game untill 12:30. Then turned around and was back at the field this morning. Stayed all day untill 5:00 pm. Maybe next sat. I'll swap some plastic. You boys play nice and keep it clean.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sun 04 May 2008, 13:28

Team practice went well and I would like to thank Damian, Jeremy, Rich ,Gieger, and Chris for attending Open Practice. We worked well together fellas, a great time had by all. Gieger and Greg: You guys held that sniper hunt mission down very well. 2 guys vs all is hard to do and you kept us at bay till the last minute. Adam it is confirmed, a 747 landed in my drawers when i came around that corner..lmao
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  ti_vum Sun 04 May 2008, 18:03

I had a BLAST last night rockin the new gear. The sniper tower round was by far my high-light real of the evening <nice shooting Damian>. Rich I won't forget the shotgun round either. (I oh you 4 now) Let me know when the next practice is going to be. I can make the 17th and 31st. As my shedule stands right now. Oh a question about comms. what kind of radios are we as a team going to be rockin or are we?
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Sun 04 May 2008, 19:32

Definitely had a good time, but I didn't actually know it was a try out deal. I didn't check the forum after Friday morning I think and hadn't seen this thread. It was definitely fun though and for some reason I was playing at a different level and very well. Honestly, I think last night was the most fun I have ever had playing airsoft since I started and it was mostly due to having to actually think and move tactically during the games. To issue out props:

Jason: Thanks for holding the skirmishes and bringing some surprises with you'
Adam: Props on the sniping game. Even though you got me just as I saw you, you got me just in the nick of time before I could yell out your position.

Everyone else, it was a blast and I hope to do it again soon.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Sun 04 May 2008, 19:36

ti_vum wrote:I had a BLAST last night rockin the new gear. The sniper tower round was by far my high-light real of the evening <nice shooting Damian>. Rich I won't forget the shotgun round either. (I oh you 4 now) Let me know when the next practice is going to be. I can make the 17th and 31st. As my shedule stands right now. Oh a question about comms. what kind of radios are we as a team going to be rockin or are we?

You definitely took a good number out while you were up there. Unfortunately, I always look up there as well as across when I come out of the conex box so after you got the assault squad I was able to spot you and then the firefight began. Luckily, this time I came out on top Very Happy

And as far as radios, hand signaling is the best!

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Sun 04 May 2008, 23:23

I had a blast as well. Thanks to all the victoms & all who killed me. Sorry bout the nose Jason. Jeremy told me how it looked afterwards & Jeremy....there's more left in my can and you'll have your day eventually. Rich 4, Jeremy 0.....haha.
Raider53
Raider53
private

Location : Raiding your house then Raiding your refrigerator!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 05 May 2008, 10:37

I had a great time.
If it hadn't been for the covering fire from the left portion of the field; I would have prepped for Jason and Tivum's arrival with the MP5. As it was... great safety kill opportunity, which I gladly accepted and thank you for. I did get some lessons learned from the sniping test, and will be screening my goggles/scope for night games from now on, to reduce glare, and slightly edit my mesh mask so it's 1. more comfortable and 2. is slimmer to allow the use of a rifle (the cheeks are too far out for me to sight without turning my head 90 degrees to the right).
The sniper tower was a great ploy Jason, and Tivum you really held your fire well until the majority of the team was in the open and massacred us...However, had you gotten the conex entry team first, your team wouldn't have lost.
And the leg ricochet welted with a tad of blood.
I had a blast, other than what we did working the tactics... I would like some more practice, but I thought the CQB attack missions went very well.
I would also like to do at least one more sniper hunt mission after I get my EQP better prepped for anti-glare OPS, to see how good I can reduce it.
Gieger

Last edited by gieger on Mon 05 May 2008, 18:31; edited 1 time in total
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 05 May 2008, 13:09

Well since this was a tryout, did I make the team, coach? Or am I cut from the roster, lol.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 05 May 2008, 17:33

TeamPrecisionIT wrote:Well since this was a tryout, did I make the team, coach? Or am I cut from the roster, lol.

Damian

Me too?
Adam
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 05 May 2008, 18:27

Hey Jason/Greybush...
Can we get a ruling on some things?
Tivum and I were talking...
1. Where would be your preference for the OGR patch placement, I can't promise you'll see it through the ghillie suit LOL?
2. Is there a uniform that is going to be standard for OGR or is there already a standard uniform?
3. Is there going to be/or is there a standard radio or comms set-up for team OGR?
4. Do you guys envision a requirement for only low or mid caps?
5. Is there anything that I missed that you want to address to the noobs?
I think thats it for questions for now.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 06 May 2008, 00:37

gieger wrote:Hey Jason/Greybush...
1. Where would be your preference for the OGR patch placement, I can't promise you'll see it through the ghillie suit LOL?
2. Is there a uniform that is going to be standard for OGR or is there already a standard uniform?
3. Is there going to be/or is there a standard radio or comms set-up for team OGR?
Gieger
1. Patch placement/ on the right or left upper arm.
2. CQB dress out Urban digital (black "new style" ) this is the prefered
2a. The field BDU is not set in stone. I have Multicam,Marpat,and Three color desert. I plan on getting Woodland Digital.
3.Radio with headset what you can afford. I use just a radio for now.
4. I have mid caps and highs. There will be some ops that require low or mids at special events. I don't see a need for the lows at this point in time. if it changes it will be a team vote.
5. We are always looking for new ops and places to play. Suggestion are always welcome.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  ti_vum Tue 06 May 2008, 20:28

CQB dress out http://www.flyingtigerssurplus.com/big-id-1-shbgid-6167.html this what I have, is this the same thing your talking about Greybush?
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Tue 06 May 2008, 22:27

Greybush wrote:
gieger wrote:Hey Jason/Greybush...
Gieger
1. Patch placement/ on the right or left upper arm.
2. CQB dress out Urban digital (black "new style" ) this is the prefered
2a. The field BDU is not set in stone. I have Multicam,Marpat,and Three color desert. I plan on getting Woodland Digital.
3.Radio with headset what you can afford. I use just a radio for now.
4. I have mid caps and highs. There will be some ops that require low or mids at special events. I don't see a need for the lows at this point in time. if it changes it will be a team vote.
5. We are always looking for new ops and places to play. Suggestion are always welcome.

Honestly, if you wanted to do it properly, the squad/team/department patch is supposed to be placed on the left shoulder one inch below the seam where the sleeve meets the shirt. Certification/qualification/job patches (i.e. medical) are supposed to be placed on the right shoulder, one inch below the seam.

I would prefer to use black for CQB, since my black gear has the velcro on the sleeves for patches. I would prefer not to have to have patches sewn onto my digital urban stuff, which doesn't have the velcro.

Anyway, I missed the first practice anyway, so I guess I don't have much of a say. But that IS how the patches are technically supposed to be attached. I had a date Friday night, and sorry guys, but a chick comes before airsoft, always. Well, almost always. It depends on this chick. But if you saw her, you'd agree.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 06 May 2008, 23:48

The patches have the velcro on the the back. As far as placement I'm not ex-military so the proper lo-cal is good info.. Cert. patches will need to be purchase. any ideas where we can get them cheap?
That looks like the pants. Here is the set.
https://2img.net/h/i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/p8tball4life/Next-Generation20Digi-Urban20Camouf.jpg
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Wed 07 May 2008, 06:24

Greybush, where did you find this pattern? I am looking for it but have not seen this style or the ones with the velcro attached.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 07 May 2008, 10:28

I ran across this guy on ebay. the patch is the Spy vs Spy from the real military unit counter IED Troy Force. I grew up reading mad magazine and always like the spy vs spy cartoon. When I contacted this guy. I found out that he could make the patch the way I needed it. If you have a design. you can e-mail it to him. he'll give you a qoute per item. You do have a minimum of 100 pieces. I'll see if I can find his e-mail address and PM it to you.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next