Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scout/sniper looking for team

2 posters

Go down

Scout/sniper looking for team Empty Scout/sniper looking for team

Post  SBw/anM4 Wed 11 Jun 2008, 23:38

Ok i think its time i join a team. If any team is in need of a scout/sniper let me know
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Scout/sniper looking for team Empty Re: Scout/sniper looking for team

Post  fyrekev Thu 12 Jun 2008, 00:03

Team Trident Bravo Squad may have an opening for a sniper. It is not determined as of yet. Additionally, Alpha Squad may be looking too. That is, if you're interested in joining Team Trident. I'll say this though, if you are, we take the game seriously. If you have no skill, are a screw up, are dishonest, have a problem with taking orders, or severely out of shape, then we likely won't recruit you. You can come out Saturday for the grand reopening of the Pungo field and show us what you can do, if you like. Just seek me out.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  SBw/anM4 Thu 12 Jun 2008, 00:13

kev its joe. i got the crazy heavy supped up M4. im fairly in shape, tactically minded, and i call my hits. ill be out there saturday i need to break in my gun when it comes tomorrow. which involves sighting in and setting the motor depth so its right. i just hope the weather is nicer this weekend than last weekend.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Thu 12 Jun 2008, 15:09

Right on man. Saturday's weather is calling for 87 with some clouds. Nothing in the way of rain or storms yet. I'll be out there, but I can't yet say if I will play or not. I had my toe cut on today, so in the interest of not screwing up its healing process, I might take it easy.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down