Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Blood Moon

5 posters

Go down

Operation Blood Moon Empty Operation Blood Moon

Post  Sgt. Viper Tue 23 Sep 2008, 21:58

An intel report has slipped onto the presidents desk, stating that a terrorist group of Neo Nazi's have been building nuclear warheads for the past several months. Satellite imagery was not able to gather enough intel on these operations. The only thing we know is it is somewhere on the outskirts of Berlin. Although satellites were only able to give us the location, and a few still images of what we believe is the Nazi's compound from which they plan on launching three or more nuclear missiles at this country.

We were lucky enough to get a man from the area who was able to identify the leader of the group as a one Joseph Drescher. The man who was able to get close enough for this was, Richard Scholtz of the SAS. Unfortunately, Richard Scholtz was captured three days ago, and no word has been given as to whether or not he is alive. Also, two american nuclear engineers have been captured by the same group. All we have on them are their names, which are as followed; Professor Hutchens, and Professor Smith.

Washington is sending a small group of elite trained soldiers to try and foil Joseph's plan of action before this situation arises into a full blown catastrophe. These soldiers will be devided into two groups Alpha team and Bravo team. Their mission is to infiltrate their compound, eliminate all hostiles by any means necessary, destroy the missile silo, capture the leader of the terrorist group dead or alive preferably alive, and successfuly extract the hostages to a secure LZ.

An official date will be posted shortly.
Place: Blackstone
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Operation Blood Moon Empty Re: Operation Blood Moon

Post  Field Joe Tue 14 Oct 2008, 13:29

Hey yall op bloodmoon is looking like it is going to be on november 16
we would get there on the 15 and play all day on the 16 and leave the 16
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Viper Mon 20 Oct 2008, 05:11

So far November 16 is looking good for the Op: Blood moon

I now need pre-registration from all who would like to attend. And for those whom wish to camp out there the night before, post it with atleast your first name so that I can pass it on to Lance.

I also need 4 volenteers for the leader of the neo nazi's, the two american hostages, and the SAS member.

The roster for both sides will be posted soon.
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood Mon 20 Oct 2008, 14:32

Sounds like a fun time. If I am able to attend I most likely shall. It's been since the summer since I've seen you guys. That is, unless you guys come to carepackage...

PS: Come to carepackage Smile
Blood
Blood
grunt

http://whiskeytangofoxtrot.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Operation Blood Moon Empty hehe i am the terrist leader and you cant get me i am hideing out with sadum husian

Post  Russ Wed 22 Oct 2008, 10:48

come get me you sad little americans for i am in the biggist kitty box you have ever seen catch me if you can hahaha
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Thu 23 Oct 2008, 09:39

Sad little Americans? Looks whos in the kitty box? finding any doggie candy?

Bad boy, post on other threads and not those trying to get people to sign up for something.
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Operation Blood Moon Empty well i want to go too

Post  Russ Sat 25 Oct 2008, 05:50

well i am a bad boy but i shall post were ever i want too
you all have some fun there some one get me a shirt from the new game so i have anther one to wear over here good luck to all see you when i get back russ
oh and penny i am your bad boy
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down