Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft

+5
Greybush
koscherness
Raider53
gieger
ti_vum
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft Empty Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft

Post  ti_vum Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:34

Hey Guys it's official now Blackstone will have its Grand Opening Saturday May 10th. http://www.blackstoneairsoft.com/fieldinfo.html I hope to see you guys there.
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft Empty Re: Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft

Post  gieger Tue 22 Apr 2008, 17:35

I sure hope I can make it from what you told me on the phone the field sounds awesome.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft Empty Re: Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft

Post  Raider53 Fri 25 Apr 2008, 13:42

The field is beast!!! If I was a smoker, I'd quit just because of how big the freackin' field is. I'll be there on the 10th!!! With my new KWA...WOOHOOO!!!!
Raider53
Raider53
private

Location : Raiding your house then Raiding your refrigerator!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  koscherness Fri 25 Apr 2008, 17:09

does it do a lot of woodsball because i dont want to show up and they play cqb a lot. i dont like cqb. pale
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Fri 25 Apr 2008, 19:40

my understanding is that the field combines a great variety of terraine all into one field. You might be doing wood ball, then more open field or trench warfare, then go straight into CQB. However if you don't want to play CQB just stay away from the structures and play the rest of the field.
The field fee for the opening has changed to $15 and that includes food, there will be a debrief at the field for all players present to give there input about the field, the prices, the facilities, the games, and everything else.
It is more than 1000 acres overall, and the field is one single field though it doesn't cover the entire property, if this makes sense.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Sat 26 Apr 2008, 19:56

I just got the OK from work... I will be able to attend.
See you guys there.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sat 26 Apr 2008, 23:37

Where are these guys at?
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Sun 27 Apr 2008, 00:08

Greybush wrote:Where are these guys at?
Blackstone

normal hours/days of operation: 7:30AM-4:00PM Saturdays... Grand opening is May 10th.
POC/Phone number: Toll Free: 1 - (555) 555-5555
Office: 1 - (434) 292-4222
Fax: 1 - (434) 292-3997
E-mail: lance@blackstoneairsoft.com
Location/address: 3181 Hungarytown Road
P.O. Box 516
Blackstone, VA 23824
Rental availability: Unknown
Cost to play/Field Fee: Large Ops - $75
Small Ops - $50
Pick-up Ops - $35 (includes food and all the water you can drink) This is subject to change, the owners posted that they are rethinking their prices to come more in-line with the rest of the commercial fields in operation.
Field BB's required?: Unknown
and minimum number of players
required to play a game: Unknown
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  ti_vum Mon 28 Apr 2008, 18:01

Here is a preview of the field. Both myself and Rich aka Raider53 are in the video. {Operation Hollywood}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_owUCZUWnrk
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 28 Apr 2008, 18:21

The video looks awesome, you have to sit through the still picture slide show at the begining, but you get a good idea of the variability in the terrain.
I am so going to be there for the grand opening.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Mon 28 Apr 2008, 22:17

I highly recomend playing this field. They also have their own small pro shop were you can rent guns I believe. They do have all the other stuff like bb's, co2, green gas, etc., etc.... Big Thanks to TI_VUM for letting me use his cqb kwa......Awesome gun. Make sure you have a gun with good battery life cause you will shoot a lot but if your gun doesn't have a long lasting battery they do have outlets to charge them up.
Raider53
Raider53
private

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 28 Apr 2008, 22:30

Raider just to confirm you are on for this op right?
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft Empty OPERATION RED TALON

Post  gieger Mon 28 Apr 2008, 22:31

here is a repost of the official info from the blackstone guys in ref to the game on the 10th, for your viewing pleasure.

OPERATION RED TALON
FYI- In the future ops will be linked to our website, but for now please accept this intel...

Date - Saturday May 10th
Cost - $15 includes lunch and water (Grand Opening Special)
Field opens – 9:00AM
Chrono – 9:00AM to 9:30AM
Safety and Mission Briefing - 9:30AM to 9:45AM
Teams into positions - 9:45: AM to 10:15AM
Op commences -10:15AM
Lunch Rotations Begin -1:00 PM. (Play does not stop commanders coordinate lunch rotations)
Cease Fire - 6:00PM
Debriefing, Door Prizes, Suggestions Q&A session from players -6:30PM
Pick-up night game -7:30PM to 9:30PM

FPS - .20 bb 350 CQB, 350 to 400 CQB semi only, 400 to 550 sniper only (75 foot rule)
Full seal goggles or facemask
Radio frequencies designated day of op
No radio jamming please!
No climbing on structures
We will have water coolers throughout the field
Rental Loadout – AEG and 2000count of .20 bb’s w/extra mag and face mask -$25.00 (18 rental guns – 3ea. M16’s 1ea. G36c 12ea.M733’s) First come first served on rentals.
Shop has bb’s batteries AEG’s and tactical vets for sale
Battery Charge Station – Free
Plenty of parking, electricity in staging area, staging area tent and tables, restrooms, lunch area with picnic tables.

SEE THE LATEST VIDEO HERE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_owUCZUWnrk

CIA fact book intel - January 10, 2008…
Kosovo has one of the most under-developed economies in Europe. Over the course of the 1990s a blend of poor economic policies, international sanctions, poor external commerce and ethnic conflict severely damaged the economy.
The Kosovo declaration of independence was adopted on 17 February 2008. The declaration gave Kosovo full independence from Serbia and it elicited a mixed reaction internationally and a polarized one domestically. Kosovo independence gained the backing of the European Union and of the United States. However, Serbia and Russia rejected it outright, and no progress was possible on the United Nations front.

Press Release - March 19, 2008, WASHINGTON (AFP)…
US President has authorized supplying Kosovo with weapons, signaling the establishment of government-to-government relations after recognizing its independence. A senior White House official said the authorization to supply arms followed the US recognition of Kosovo independence and was part of the normal process. Obvious comments allay concerns from Serbia and its ally Russia who have formerly rejected Kosovo’s independence.

According to the Kosovo daily paper Kosova Sot, the plan foresees that the security forces carry light weapons and be in line with NATO's requirements. "The plan envisages that the security force be comprised of 2,500 active soldiers and 800 reservists at age 19-35," the daily says. The admission and the training of personnel will begin by late May or early June, when NATO experts are expected to arrive in Kosovo. They will be accompanied by various branches of the US Special Forces that will serve the newly established KFOR as consultants.

Confidential Report – April 18, 2008 - For immediate release…Recent intel suggests that something is not quite right in the region. Reconnaissance and satellite imagery and field agent intelligence reports that there is an unusual buildup of military personnel and equipment in and around the Kosovo town of Klina.

Confidential Report – URGENT – April 27, 2008
Field agents have identified a rouge splinter group of Serb and Russian soldiers gathering in large numbers and fortifying defenses in and around the town of Klina. The report confirms the presence of what appears to be military small to medium arms buildup. Sources say the insurgents have been identified as the “Red Talon” and are operating under the command of the radical leader Premo Milosevic. Milosevic is the grandson of former President Slobodon Milosevic who died while on trail for crimes against humanity and genocide for his role during the wars in Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo. His grandson, Premo Milosevic, still angry and bitter is now enraged at Kosovo’s recent independence from Serbia and vows to seek revenge using force and extreme prejudice.

Premo is attempting to wage a conflict to protest the newly declared Kosovo independence. Premo is mad with anger and hatred for what he feels is his duty to bring revenge for his grandfathers ousting and what he feels was the cause of his grandfather’s death. Premo seeks revenge…

Transmission out…………………………………………………………………………

THE FORCES

Offensive - NATO Led Kosovo Force (KFOR) Various US Special Forces and Military Advisors - The Blue Wave

Opfor - Serbian and Russian Insurgents - The Red Talon

THE SCENARIO

BLUE WAVE forces must capture and destroy 3 Red Talon artillery defense positions before taking the Red Talon Commander Premo Milosevic captive in a fortified house which is serving as his HQ on the outskirts of town of Klina. This preemptive strike is an attempt to act early enough to prevent an all out conflict that will present many casualties. The problem is, intel is incorrect and Premo is not at the HQ home site so the BLUE WAVE forces must then attempt to overrun the nearby village of Klina in order to find Premo before a planned BLUE WAVE rocket strike hits the village at 1730 hours. This creates urgency and the BLUE WAVE must hurry to try and find Premo while finding heavy resistance from the RED TALON which is made up of battle hardened Russian and Serbian war veterans.

RED TALON forces must defend their artillery positions; defend Premo’s HQ house and the nearby town of Klina. RED TALON platoons must also simultaneously attempt to locate two important objectives, find the BLUE WAVE missile launch briefcase and the deactivation codes to prevent the annihilation of Klina.

If the BLUE WAVE launch briefcase is not found and deactivated before 1730 hours the missiles will destroy their objective, the town of Klina and all personnel within the town from BOTH sides are out with NO respawn for the last half hour of the op. This means that all BLUE WAVE forces must retreat from Klina before the 1730 launch to avoid being KIA by a friendly missile strike. To repeat -If any BLUE WAVE forces are within the village area during the airstrike you too will also be out with NO respawn until 1800 hours. (The last half hour of the op)

To ad to the problem and complexity, the BLUE WAVE forces have lost possession of the launch briefcase and the deactivation codes and they too do not know they are so the BLUE WAVE force must also have wandering platoons looking for the missing launch briefcase and codes.

No camo restrictions. Woodland would be best given the current field conditions. BLUE WAVE will have blue armbands.

Summary of Objectives

RED TALON
1) Defend 3 artillery positions and re-capture them of taken.
2) Defend Premo’s HQ house
3) Defend the town of Klina
4) Search and find missile launch case, deactivation codes and deactivate.

BLUE WAVE
1) Capture the artillery positions and hold them
2) Take the HQ house and capture Premo
3) Take and hold the town of Klina
4) Search and find lost missile launch case. (To prevent deactivation)
5) Defend HQ - If BLUE WAVE finds the briefcase they will transport it to the HQ and must defend it as the Red Talon can attack HQ and take it.

Remember – Pick up night-game after Red Talon for those who wish to stay.

OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Mon 28 Apr 2008, 22:45

Oh yea....I'm definitly down with the op.
Raider53
Raider53
private

Back to top Go down

Post  brien Sun 04 May 2008, 19:56

its a 3 hour drive from my house ut me and my dad want to come out 50 acers of playing? i definetly hope im there
brien
brien
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  brien Sun 04 May 2008, 20:24

i think giger already posted this but heres the full briefing to this sat. game http://www.blackstoneairsoft.com/forms/Blackstone%20May%2010th%20Scenario.pdf
brien
brien
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Wed 07 May 2008, 11:12

I will be attending and looking for a car pool mate for the morning of Saturday. I want to spend Friday at home with the family so I won't be able to go on Friday out there. I will pay 75% of the gas used if anyone is game. The reason I am asking for this is due to my Focus be OOC right now and the truck is a guzzler, so driving out there will probably run me close to $100 in gas for the truck.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  bdad Fri 09 May 2008, 08:27

See ya guys there.

Gregg

bdad
grunt

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening MAY 10th Blackstone Airsoft Empty Forms for Blackstone

Post  bdad Fri 09 May 2008, 10:58

Here are the links for the 2 forms each player has to sign to play at blackstone.

waiver
rules

bdad
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Fri 09 May 2008, 11:24

Where would you sign on the rules form?

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Fri 09 May 2008, 14:27

http://blackstoneairsoft.com/events.html
above is where the rules may be found, click on the PDF and it has all the rules...
Below is an excerpt, this is all that is posted at this point. I am sure they will pass the rules on during the safety briefing.

FPS - .20 bb 350 CQB, 350 to 400 CQB semi only, 400 to 550 sniper only (75 foot rule)
Full seal goggles or facemask
Radio frequencies designated day of op
No radio jamming please!
No climbing on structures

Chrono – 9:00AM to 9:30AM
Safety and Mission Briefing - 9:30AM to 9:45AM
Teams into positions - 9:45: AM to 10:15AM
Op commences -10:15AM
Lunch Rotations Begin -1:00 PM. (Play does not stop commanders coordinate lunch rotations)
Cease Fire - 6:00PM
Debriefing, Door Prizes, Suggestions Q&A session from players -6:30PM
Pick-up night game -7:30PM to 9:30PM
Rental Loadout - AEG 2000 .20 bb's w/extra mag and face mask -$25.00 (16 rental guns - 3ea. M16's 1ea. G36c 12ea.M733's)
Battery Charge Station - Free
Plenty of parking, electricity in staging area, staging area tent and tables, restrooms, pro shop, lunch area with picnic tables
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  ti_vum Sun 11 May 2008, 17:22

Just a quick thought on the OP. I had a BLAST! I think team O.G.R. was well represented. Our team..Blue team..won the OP which is the same team O.G.R. was on. That was a good learning oppertunity for myself as far as tactics and team communication. We were out numbered and only had a HQ to start with and won the game by taking all 5 way points as well as securing the both of the objectives. Up until just after lunch I was personaly having some of my best airsofting. Then I kill both my AEG's Evil or Very Mad {which are currently be worked on Very Happy by Jason / Jaybird} I did get back into the game later with my pistols. I'm still sore at the moment but that will soon pass...I hope. The field was changed some since last time we were there and all for the better! Parking still kind of sucks but o'well. Had a chance to meet some new people and play with some friends...{team O.G.R. members, Brien, Greg and the rest of the family} Smile which is the whole reason I got into this sport. I'de like to get all of the regulars at the field up there and play some time. I know you all would have fun.
P.S. I did rock my {new g-27} and WE-Dragon, double pistols is so much fun. Twisted Evil

Last edited by ti_vum on Sun 11 May 2008, 17:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : first one was toooo lame)
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Sun 11 May 2008, 20:46

First I would like to say hello to Teams Bed_Zog (sp?), WTF, 804, r2, and OGR, who had members or full teams present... there might have been some I missed because I didn't talk to everyone. I would also like to thank Lance and Chuck and the staff at Blackstone airsoft for hosting on awesome event.

I will start with the downers.
1. Unfortunately due to the set-up of the field/land/driveway there is just no good way to get from the parking area to the staging area, this was brought up, but I couldn't see a good way to avoid this issue. To mitigate it, the management toted all our stuff up from parking on the back of four-wheelers, and dropped it at the staging area. They did the same when we were done for the day.
2. Due to the weather, the large numbers of fox-holes found throughout the field were not usable without snorkel gear, nothing controllable by management, when you dig a hole and it rains the hole fills. It was a real bummer not to be able to use such awesome earth-works due to something like rain.
3. The game teams were not as advertised; the red-talon forces were numerically superior to the blue forces, by at least 2 to 1 odds. I believe this was a conscious decision by Lance and Chuck due to the large number of young players on red-talon, compared to the older, more experienced players on the blue-forces.
4. The restroom facilities were on the field in the fire-zone (goggles required), this was brought up and I think staff is going to move these to the staging area before the next game.
5. Some people based on where they went for directions got some faulty directions from one of the online direction sites, not the fields fault, but both Lance and Chuck were there on the phone directing people on how to get to the field.
6. Spawn points were not mobile, and were slanted to red-talon forces, though by design. To mitigate that in future games, Lance and Chuck are considering having an forward operating base (FOB) IE one or more flags that when taken become another spawn point.

The high points.
1. The organization was first rate. We stayed on schedule right up to a large number of players showing late, we continued with the preliminary stages of the game and the late arrivals got information, chrono tags, etc after the fact. Everyone was tagged after chronoing there guns with blue, yellow, or red based on FPS. Blue tags were allowed full auto in the CQB area's, yellow semi-only in CQB areas, and red had to (use weapons at stand-off range) they could fire into structures at the proscribed MED.
2. Team Commanding Officers were responsible for the lunch rotation and this worked well for blue-forces, but seemed to bite red-talon in the bum. I really liked that the CO had some responsibilities for his teams overall failure or success with things like this.
3. The field.
4. The staff and management were on four wheelers the whole time. Anytime an engagement was going on with more than two people on either side there was a ref or field judge present. In short the response to any issue was immediate and final.
5. Water was readily available, free, and constantly resupplied.
6. The staff that was not actively managing were hopping in on both teams whenever that team was really getting hit hard. It was almost like having reinforcements, you just never knew if they were going to show-up, or when, or where, so you couldn't count on that. It was just a help the CO may or may not know about.
7. The major points all had two flags on halyards. One red, one blue. There were several awesome parts about this.
A. It took time to lower one flag and raise another.
B. It was visually obvious which team had possession.
C. The above was exploited several times to draw opponents into death traps when they thought they were rallying to there teams points to find themselves under-fire from sneaky opponents.
8. The limit of two medics per team, a 5 minute bleed-out and only one spawn point made for some really great gaming. Though it was a long walk if you were on the far end of the field with no medic around when you got killed.

The game CLIFF NOTES
Overview
Red-talon forces began in defensive positions with a numeric superiority. Blue-forces started at HQ at the lowest part of the field. Red-talon quickly took a pilot on the rear section of the field opposite the Blue-forces HQ. Blue-forces began with 4 teams of 4, 3 teams heading from HQ along the rear portion of the field. Blue forces and red-talon met shortly thereafter with red-talon coming out on top of the engagement with directed fire from multiple directions.

From this point I have to split from the overall viewpoint to highlight my personal experiences.

Team OGR
I stayed with team OGR mostly as an assault team. After respawning, we took the howitzer position closest to Blue HQ, on the top of the hill over looking the rear-portion of the field. We then proceeded to help some other Blue-force team mates. We got into some intense firefights during this engagement across from the white house and in the woods by the creek. The end result was team OGR was again mostly killed, not before taking at least twice our numbers down and capturing one flag… and had to go back and re-spawn. After this re-spawn the morning fades into sweat, and fogging glasses/goggles.
Most of team OGR was in the Blue HQ re-organizing at this point. We lost control of the Howitzer, up the hill from our base again, and so had to take that. That position was traded about 13-15 times during the course of the day with good combat almost every time. At this point we had to fight off red-talon forces from the HQ area. By this time we had battles everywhere and had lost about every flag we had captured earlier. The entire Blue team began an organized push in about every direction after consolidating teams, and getting 4 more players, giving Blue forces exactly 20 players. Team OGR again pushed up to the Howitzer, up the hill from our base, and with the assistance of other Blue forces again took the flag. After that we went down the hill and cleared the wood-line. We were about to attempt taking the white house flag when we noticed a hard push by red-talon forces straight down the center of the field, again attacking the howitzer flag. Between the Blue forces coming up the hill, the defending forces and our force attacking from the creek, the red-talon forces were eliminated. After getting members healed from the engagement we pushed towards the white house again. We met up with a two stranded members of Blue forces and pushed towards the house. We there were eliminated quite handily by Red-talon forces. We again slugged it back to the re-spawn. After respawning we spread across the hill and were heading up the center of the field and got hit from about every direction by attacking red-talon forces. At this point I retreated towards the woods on the Pond side of the field, separating from the rest of the team. We had isolated groups of Blue-forces from the tree-line to the hillside just up from Blue HQ. Red-talon had members enclosing us at almost every side, and pushed Blue forces back to HQ, through either kills, or tactical withdrawals to consolidate forces. I stayed and defended the base for about the next 20 minutes, which finally ended after we killed the seven guys that had tried to flank the rear of our HQ or sneak up to HQ from the woods. The previous mentioned attack was pretty close to succeeding. This was the lowest point of the engagement. At some point during these hours of play, we recovered one of the briefcases holding objectives that red-talon needed to de-activate the missile strike scheduled to wipe out there base at 1730. Had they obtained those codes and gotten the base, they would have won the game right then. After repelling the red-talon assault to blue HQ, I led a squad with my OGR team-mate/medic and about two other people up to the dam. We regrouped and absorbed a few more Blue-forces. With this group of five or six we pushed to the front of the field and took the forward most Howitzer position with no resistance. We then pushed to the center of the field and took the center most point. At this point most of Red-talon forces had left the playing field to eat lunch. During my teams’ assault, other Blue-force team members were busy taking the white-house. They then pushed to the center howitzer position, taking that flag before flanking our position from the howitzer towards the front of the field. Though my squad was killed to the last man, we bought enough time for other Blue-forces to flank the rear and center of the field, and the very quickly began laying siege to the town and red-talon spawn point. This was just prior to lunch… the number's began dwindling on the red-talon forces and blue-forces much more experienced player's dominated the field. I took the long hike to the re-spawn and at this point I again hooked up with OGR team mates and we pushed through the wood line towards the center of the field. At this point I pushed solo to the Howitzer at the front of the field. I took the howitzer with no resistance. At this point I rejoined our squad. The squad was strung out from the road to the hanger, after clearing up some resistance around the hanger, we pushed hard around the entire perimeter of the town. We took every point except the enemy spawn point flag. I took out at least three people and got a safety kill in the milk house, before hitting one guy between the milk-house and the tobacco barn. Shortly there-after, I was hit by some great shooting from the red-talon members in the bus. I ate lunch at this point. Most of OGR was killed during this past push and we took the opportunity to eat. This was late into the day about 1330. After a rest and refuel, we again hit the field. It took me a bit longer to get back into the action after suffering a communications outage. Once again I took the long walk to Blue HQ. Again the Blue HQ was under consolidated attack, from the woods and up the hill from the howitzer, that red-talon once again gained possession of. Blue forces held to the defensive until killing all the attacking red-talon forces, and re-consolidating. I took a mixed squad and again attacked the howitzer up the hill from the HQ. After obtaining the howitzer, we sent the rest of the squad forward to assist with the main battle line, while I and mike (the cop) defended the flag from recapture once again. After about 20 minutes, Blue forces won the game a full two hours early. After capturing all the flags, and rounding up all the red-talon forces, Blue-forces were declared winners.
Pick-up games followed the debriefing.
That’s about as good a play by play as I can give.
Had a great time and I can not wait to get back out there.
Gieger
Greg, Brien, Damien, Raider, Tivum... If you guys have things to add, throw them up. I would like to build a chronicle of both sides.

Last edited by gieger on Sun 11 May 2008, 21:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct some content. and add some things at the end.)
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 11 May 2008, 22:39

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm glad to hear the OGR guys played well and did the unit proud. Hopefully myself and the rest of the boys can get out there and play next time. Jason said something about doing this on his birthday. I'll speak with him and set the date.

Guys again Thank you for representing the unit. GreyBush / OGR
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Sun 11 May 2008, 23:11

Gieger,
You did a great job describing the op. Though we were killed way to many times then expected, I too have learned more tactical monuvering & how to be a more supportive role player. I as happy to have all the players on Blue wave & OGR be great communicators throughout the game. I hope to have more people from stateline attend in the near future.

p.s.- If you're aggressive like myself....DON'T be the medic!!! Laughing
Raider53
Raider53
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next