Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

head count for august 2 game day/night

+6
outlawcam69
gieger
Jason@Statelineairpark
TeamPrecisionIT
Sgt. Viper
Field Joe
10 posters

Go down

head count for august 2 game day/night Empty head count for august 2 game day/night

Post  Field Joe Mon 28 Jul 2008, 13:25

i wont be able to be there

Last edited by Field Joe on Mon 28 Jul 2008, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

head count for august 2 game day/night Empty Re: head count for august 2 game day/night

Post  Sgt. Viper Mon 28 Jul 2008, 15:14

Me and Penny 100% for the night game, maybe part of the day game. Russ not so sure about yet, same with Niko.
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

head count for august 2 game day/night Empty Re: head count for august 2 game day/night

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 28 Jul 2008, 19:13

As of this moment I am good to go for the night games. And if necessary, I can be relied upon to run the night games. Keep me informed guys.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Tue 29 Jul 2008, 02:18

Damian,
Tag your it.... As we discussed on Saturday night I will be out of action due to the expected arrival of the baby. Phone call inbound soon.

ALCON,
Damian will be running the show Saturday night. Please follow all safety rules as if I were there. He is instructed to call me or Greybush if anything gets outta hand and I expect all of you to be on your best behaivior while I'm away. Not that any of you need to be told that but remember : Be safe, shoot straight and most important....Have fun!

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Tue 29 Jul 2008, 09:52

Jason@Statelineairpark wrote: Please follow all safety rules as if I were there. He is instructed to call me or Greybush if anything gets outta hand and I expect all of you to be on your best behaivior while I'm away.
Jason

I am reminded of elementary school when the teacher new they were going to be gone and you got the be good for the substitute teacher pep-talk.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 29 Jul 2008, 13:03

So I am the substitute teacher for the event! Oh yeah, this should be interesting. I hope you guys are in shape for some fact paced action. I will be drawing up on game ideas and getting everything straight with Jason and Jaybird. See you guys then.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  outlawcam69 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 22:09

i dont see why i wont be there and hopefully i will have some new pyro to test...hehehe but i will see you there and jason dont worry, we will have everything under control...later

dragunov
outlawcam69
outlawcam69
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Thu 31 Jul 2008, 23:54

me and possibly some other people might show up for the night game about 75 percent sure. What time does the night games start?
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

http://www.myspace.com/specopsdelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Joe Fri 01 Aug 2008, 01:17

1900 or 7pm for the civ's
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Viper Fri 01 Aug 2008, 23:52

Update!! Me Penny and Russ 100% between 1600 and 1900 not sure on the time, but we will be there no doubt
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sat 02 Aug 2008, 00:58

Me and 3 other players will be there 100% and a 75% on a 5th person.
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoen Sat 02 Aug 2008, 02:27

I'll probably be there late afternoon around 1530 or later. I'm about 80% chance sure I'll make it.

Xoen
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun 03 Aug 2008, 01:11

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I had an amazing time last night and my team also loved it and will hopefully be making it out to regular games of stateline more often.
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Sun 03 Aug 2008, 12:13

I have to say, we didn't have alot of people out there but it was still a fantastic night. Everyone had fun and alot of laughs.

Thumbs up to the Sub Teacher! He did a fantastic job with keeping the games rolling, gave time for reloads and hydration as well as asking what everone wanted to play. He even played a game he came up with and that was a great game as well ( but not for the Ref Sad who got hit more than was suppose to LOL) but even the ref had a hand in respond points.

We had some new people out there and hope to see them back.

The evening and night were filled with the following:

Great Night
Great People
Wonderful Games
Shooting Stars
Fantastic Lightning Show
Super Field Person! BRAVO! Damian

but I still missed Jason and Joe and Jess
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Viper Sun 03 Aug 2008, 12:58

It was a fun night, my hand still hurts where I punched the pole but that is another story. Everything went well for the most part. Jason needs to be absent more often lol
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Sun 03 Aug 2008, 13:07

Thank you everyone!

Yeah so the numbers were low but the fun wasn't! (How is that for a salesman pitch??)

I appreciate that everyone there played hard and played well. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the attack and defend for both teams game I thought of, I had a blast playing that even though I almost got shot in THE region, lol. Fenrir, we play every Saturday night and you are always welcome. You guys worked really well together, too. We should try to do something where you guys play against the 'home team' of OGR.

I had a wonderful time everyone so if you need me to do this again, it will not be a problem, even making it a regular thing. I say this due to Grey and Jason having to work all day and then come out there to run the field. For the most part, I will not be working on Saturday's, ever. The only exception would be if I have a race scheduled then that might be a problem, but that would be at most once a month. Let me know guys.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 03 Aug 2008, 18:16

Glad to hear everyone had fun. I hope to be at the next night game. Too long in the sun cutting grass this week made for a bad headache.
Russ glad the helmet worked out for you.

Damian thanks for your help. Jason owns you one.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Mon 04 Aug 2008, 02:39

yeah sorry about the REGION shot lol. But please continue using a flashlight lol! That was actually the first night game of airsoft for two of my team members Junior (the kid with the Sig-552) and Apollo (HK 416 and weird netting mask) with me and steven (OD green BDUs and black vest) being the only people who played night games before. We plan on coming out to the field hopefully the 23rd for another night game and I shall be sure to pass on word of the night games and such to other teams and friends of mine. SO look forward to seeing Renegade out there some more Twisted Evil
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down