Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster

+5
SBw/anM4
outlawcam69
gieger
Blackman
Jason@Statelineairpark
9 posters

Go down

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster Empty OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Mon 02 Jun 2008, 19:56

Task Force Dagger Roster:

TIVUM
Gieger
Raider
JASON (ME)
Jager
VIPER
Spider
Cowboy
SBw/anM4owboy
BadKarma
DOC
GreyBush
CRACKER
Dragonov

All others will be instructed to PLay Dirka Shirka upon check-in on saturday morning.
Rosters may change due to headcount on OP-Day. Expecting a 30+ headcount some players dont post but are attending.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited by Jason@Statelineairpark on Fri 06 Jun 2008, 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster Empty Re: OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster

Post  Blackman Mon 02 Jun 2008, 21:48

jason i wont be able to make it but i will get you a present and when we go out to eat after we play on saturdays ill buy u a meal.
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster Empty Re: OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster

Post  gieger Tue 03 Jun 2008, 10:55

Locked and loaded.
100%
Just have to fix my throat mic sometime this week. Might have the ghillie pants done by then we shall have to see what the schedule is like this week.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster Empty Dragunov?

Post  outlawcam69 Wed 04 Jun 2008, 13:53

hey am i to assume that by dragunov you men danial?? if so cool also i need to know the sleeping arangements for friday if i need camping stuff or not let me know

dragunov danial
outlawcam69
outlawcam69
private

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Wed 04 Jun 2008, 14:23

You need camping stuff, we are meeting at the shop and will caravan out there to the field.
Some of use will be staying with my brother in Petersburg but will be at the field till the evening on Friday. Not 100% what time we are leaving but it's looking close to 4PM so if you can get to the shop before then that's where we are leaving from.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  outlawcam69 Thu 05 Jun 2008, 14:07

so round about 4 is when we are leaving then? thats means i need to leave work a little earlier than expected. i will do my best then no promises but i will be there

danial
outlawcam69
outlawcam69
private

Back to top Go down

Post  SBw/anM4 Thu 05 Jun 2008, 14:44

just picked up a stalker ghillie. so me and gieger will be swamp thing 1 and 2. mine pretty nice too, it fits over my multicams and is ultra light with a mess netting so i can put vegetation in it. unfortunatly it didnt come with a gun wrap so im putting some camo form on my gun.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Thu 05 Jun 2008, 20:29

Russ and Nick will meet you all at the shop. They are getting ready and are going!!

Everyone have fun and be safe...DRINK other things besides soda JASON!!! Don't make me worry about all of you!

I will miss you all and keep you in my thoughts while me and Niko are working our butts off!
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Thu 05 Jun 2008, 22:29

outlawcam69 wrote:hey am i to assume that by dragunov you men danial?? if so cool also i need to know the sleeping arangements for friday if i need camping stuff or not let me know

dragunov danial

Yes i need you guys to go to the field and camp. bring tents and other essentials for your overnight stay.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Thu 05 Jun 2008, 22:31

Penny wrote:Russ and Nick will meet you all at the shop. They are getting ready and are going!!

Everyone have fun and be safe...DRINK other things besides soda JASON!!! Don't make me worry about all of you!

I will miss you all and keep you in my thoughts while me and Niko are working our butts off!

Roger That,
Russ and Nick, you Guys are Dirka Shirka Squad leaders. See Dirka Shirkas Roster for assignments.

We'll miss ya penny,
Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  brien Thu 05 Jun 2008, 23:08

i may be there what time do we meet at the shop??
brien
brien
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Fri 06 Jun 2008, 07:16

We are caravaning from the shop around 4PM Friday the 6th of June 08, and going to the field at BLACKSTONE, we might stop for some food before going to the shop since it is a bit off the beaten track. It will be a camping scenario for everyone except myself and a small few others. Alas I would invite you all but we were already out of room. There are porta johns on the field. driving time looks to be about 2.5 hours.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 06 Jun 2008, 19:05

Guys due to the passing of my four legged baby of 13 years. I must decline in the taking of this assult. My shoulders are needed at home. Those that know me, know that king is and will always be my brat. King was there for us when we were in need of a companion to fill our hearts. I will do the same for him in death.

King was our baby that stayed in the house with us, He eat,slept,and shared his life with us as we with him.

OP: VALHALLA:Task Force Dagger Roster IMG_6090
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  skylarthornton Sun 08 Jun 2008, 11:32

dude sorry jason i couldnt make it. i had a freaking SAT that day to take and then i had to go to some family thing. but happy birthday day. but yea ill buy after a game. but yea ill be there this saterday the june 14 if yall are having one. hopefully u are. but see ya then. unless somethign else comes up that i have to go to ill be there 100 percent

skylarthornton
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down