Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP: Valhalla UPDATED 6/2/08

+9
BlackWidow
cracker
ti_vum
gieger
SBw/anM4
Drew
Penny
hunterrocksursocks
Jason@Statelineairpark
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OP: Valhalla UPDATED 6/2/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: OP: Valhalla UPDATED 6/2/08

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Mon 09 Jun 2008, 21:16

Extreme thanks to Lance and Chuck Dorin!!!!!

You guys have an awesome setup and the hospitality was exceptional.

AAR:
Temp: 102 F

We started later than scheduled due to some players showing a tad late. I wanted to make sure all players were hydrated and understood the mission... Contact was heavy from te Dirka's and my protective detail was wiped out. I fired an entire drum of ammo from my saw using suppression fire while I awaited a rescue team (DOC) to get me out of harms way. 2 Dirka Insurgents attacked my position and took out DOC, I drew my SIG PRO and shot both tangos down with 2 doubletaps centermass. I thought I shot one in the head but I must have been mistaken. Finally I managed to Link up with downtown one/two and we attempted to regroup and make a push to the house. We were in the barn when The dirkas assulted our position and cut off our escape route. Long story short, I got captured and hualed off to no mans land at Dirka HQ. Thos Dirkas arent very trusting but they are not exactly the brightest hostage takers...lol They took my rifle and checked for other weapons and somehow my pistol was allowed to stay on my person. What i didnt realize is my pistol mag was empty. After simple tests of there alertness i decided i was going to escape. Iplaced my canteen next to my rifle everytime i took a sip as the guard looked on. You could see how edgy and tired they all were as everyoone gatjered in my holding room. they taunted me and egged me on but It was fun. When they were distracted i drew my pistol and shot all the Dirkas in the room but no one dropped. This was because I had co2 but no ammo thanks to Devon the dude...lol he emptied my pistol and agve it back to me earlier....LOL His clever thinking saved the hostage takers lives. Task Force Dagger was mounting an assault when Lunch was called to severe heat and 5 heat casualties proir to my capture. All cases were treated promptly and thoses players recognized thier own symptoms which is a good sign. AT Approx. 3 Pm or so we countinued a pickup game at the house. Due to the projected heat index of this summer and a new babay in the next 8 weeks i will be planning OP: VALLHalla II (CONT) to pick up where we left off. Thanks again to everyone thta came and played and we hope to see ya again soon.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Joe Mon 09 Jun 2008, 23:39

Im looking forward to part 2 of the event part 1 was fun until i got sick
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Raider53 Mon 09 Jun 2008, 23:47

I hope to be at part 2. Wish I was there to watch your back but I know te crew held t down.
Raider53
Raider53
private

Location : Raiding your house then Raiding your refrigerator!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Tue 10 Jun 2008, 12:02

After hear it all from Russ and Nick and reading everyone's posts here about....I still feel the same about that day..I WAS STUCK IN THE WORSE PLACE OF ALL!! Work sucked....over heated at work, yelled at boss cause pain killers wore off ( have two wisdom teeth killing me)and I had just enough that I was in a really bad mood by the end of the day cause all I could think about was not being there with all of you.

Saturday the 21st..I'm there and hope to see everyone for a night of fun and CAKE! LOL

Many blessings to all and keep up the fantastic work Jason!

STATELINE ROCKS!
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood Wed 11 Jun 2008, 00:22

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot made up a large percentage of the Shirka's, we enjoyed the day.. in spite of the HOT HOT HOT STUFFY HOT weather. Very Happy

Look forwards to taking more hostages next time!
Blood
Blood
grunt

http://whiskeytangofoxtrot.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 14 Jun 2008, 09:24

Blood,

It was great to be your hostage, I enjoyed the fellowship and comraderie of all who attended.
I promise to be just as sneaky/uncooporative as last time.
Have WTF keep an eye on this board for more info on Vallhalla II and other events including our SWAT Challenge.

Thanks,
jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down