Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bethel Park

+2
TeamPrecisionIT
Blackman
6 posters

Go down

Bethel Park Empty Bethel Park

Post  Blackman Mon 14 Apr 2008, 22:02

Us at MBP need to stroll down to bethel park one day and play some airsoft together. May be kinda fun Smile
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

Bethel Park Empty Re: Bethel Park

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 15 Apr 2008, 19:35

Bethel Park needs to make a lot of changes and grow a backbone before I attend another game there.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Thu 17 Apr 2008, 21:28

Last time I was at bethel park was for a toury and the refs suck at thier job. I've never had the chance to play an airsoft game there. Did they ever clean all the trip hazards and all that junk metal off of the woodsfield. How does it compair to New Kent.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Fri 18 Apr 2008, 07:45

Greybush wrote:Last time I was at bethel park was for a toury and the refs suck at thier job. I've never had the chance to play an airsoft game there. Did they ever clean all the trip hazards and all that junk metal off of the woodsfield. How does it compair to New Kent.

nothing local compares to new kent except for poisiedon but i heard they are going out of business
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Fri 18 Apr 2008, 13:52

Poseidon isn't going out of business, they are moving locations to down by the oceanfront instead of where they are at now. Actually, I am not to sure about 'Poseidon,' but I am talking about DownRange Tactical and if they are one in the same (as I have understood it), then they are definitely not going out of business, at least not yet. From what I have heard from those guys they are looking to be a one stop shop along with their field, a la MBPB. So its going to be great to have two places that are like that and in different sides of the area. One in Va Beach and one in Chesapeake, and then on the other side of the water you guys will have CQ and Bethel. So how great is it that we are so fortunate to have three fields and stores with regular playing schedules!

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 18 Apr 2008, 19:58

Sounds like a winner. I hope Anthony keeps it going in the beach area. I want to try Bethel again for airsoft.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 19 Apr 2008, 09:12

I have played at bethel and it was like playing at a city park. It did not feel realistic at all, I would rather play at New Kent or at our field.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 23 Apr 2008, 23:30

Road trip.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Thu 24 Apr 2008, 19:14

I have heard over at the VAF forum that the bethel park folks are attempting to do a much better job at rules enforcement and game running. I have not been to the field so I can't comment on that.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Fri 25 Apr 2008, 10:04

gieger wrote:I have heard over at the VAF forum that the bethel park folks are attempting to do a much better job at rules enforcement and game running. I have not been to the field so I can't comment on that.

If by Bethel Park folks you mean management, then yes I would agree. The problem, to me, is that the players don't play honorably, therefore you have the stupid idea of referees on a field of airsofters. At MBPB we don't use refs and the games go smoothly?!?! Why is that? Because of the players.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down