Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealing!

3 posters

Go down

Stealing! Empty Stealing!

Post  Blackman Wed 02 Apr 2008, 20:57

During the game hosted by Bjack tactical. i had my lady finger(firecrackers) *IN*my bag and after everyone left i had found that someone had went into my bag and stolen them,i no that no one from MBP would take them but, let this be a lesson dont leave your things out!!!!, i would have def. gave that person some if they asked of course for airsoft use only. but i guess some people just cant even do that. Complete disrespect.
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

Stealing! Empty Re: Stealing!

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Thu 03 Apr 2008, 01:10

OH I AGREE!!! MY BLACK BLACKHAWK THIGH HOLSTER WAS NABBED RIGHT OUT OF MY F@#$#%$ GUN BAG!! I'LL KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE... ON TOP OF THAT THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY SOUTHPAW SHOOTERS OUT THERE. MAN, IF YOU ARE A RIGHT HANDED SHOOTER AND YOU MANAGED TO STEAL MY LEFT HANDED THIGH HOLSTER.. YOU'RE A F$#%#^$ MORON!!

YO, WHO EVER THE @#$@%$^ STOLE MY S@$#%... WILL PAY. TRUST ME... LET ME FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY SHIT...

THE LAST THING THAT MORON WILL SEE IF A HUGE FIST FLYING AT THEIR EYES. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE 6'10"/ 300 LBS. I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN... THIS AIN'T NO BIG MAN BEHIND THE KEYBOARD TALK...

WHO EVER STOLE MY SHIT... FESS UP... GIVE ME A CALL... 284-6117... THAT LINE WILL RING... WE'LL SETTLE THIS...

I HAVE NO REMORSE FOR THEIVES...
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackman Thu 03 Apr 2008, 14:07

Plus no doubt about it.Im sure juan that you would have let the person use it for that night game. i mean drew let joe use one of his guns.and thats a F!@#*&^ gun!!! next time just ask.im preety sure people will be more than welcome to let u borrow our stuff. like i said before PURE DISRESPECT
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sun 06 Apr 2008, 16:21

I'll say this and make it brief/tactfull as possible.

If you "found" something at the field whether it was in someones gear, near thier gear or on the ground it still is not yours. We have a lost and found thread on the forum for a reason: To return property to its rightful owner. If you have "found" something at the field please bring it by the shop so we can get it back to its owner.
Anyone losing an item at the field should post it as soon as they discover the item is missing. I do a waste walk at the field after every game in every section of the playing field, parking lot and staging area before I leave the field. If I find something I will post it in the lost and found section.
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum