Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hope so

3 posters

Go down

hope so Empty hope so

Post  Greybush Sat 09 Jan 2010, 00:54

Hope everyone made it thur to the new year. looking forward to seeing some chatter on the forum soon. I see some come and look. However they don't say anything. Guys tell ur friends that i'm still here and the board is still alive ,I'ld like to hear from some of the old crew. thank James aka the old guy
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

hope so Empty Re: hope so

Post  cisco Wed 20 Jan 2010, 15:08

where is everyone playin?

cisco

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 22 Jan 2010, 20:07

W up jay glad to see you came to the darkside. LOL Most of the airsoft players go to BAS ballahack airsoft in chesapeake some of the guys have other places they play. this is something we can do in your woods field.I'll see if Drew and he's guys want to come out for a game. You do still have them?
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

hope so Empty Hey

Post  Uller Sun 31 Jan 2010, 13:43

Hey guys. Thanks for the invite. Is this site only for airsoft or dose people get together for painball to? Do you know wats going on with Pirate at all?? do they need help on the weekends or they closing??
Uller
Uller

http://uller55@centurylink.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 31 Jan 2010, 20:42

It's for both. I just cant change the main title due to the way i setup the account. So it's a place where air power players can get together and bs. Thanks for check out and joining my site. I'm james aka the old guy, aka greybush. I try to check the board daily sometimes i miss a day or two.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Uller Sun 31 Jan 2010, 22:16

Hey, My name is Scott aka Shaolin aka uller. Kool forum. I hope to see alot of neat stuff.
Uller
Uller

http://uller55@centurylink.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 05 Feb 2010, 00:43

hey scott. glad to see your post. let ur friends know and how to get here the board is alittle slow due to the field that i use to run closed after 16 years of buisness. alot of the airsofters have moved on to other things than airsoft. There are a hand full that still play. I'm trying to let all who play paintball and airsoft know that there is a forum where all can bs. Spead the news and just bs. Some may remember me from Master Blasters Paintball,However i've played on tidewater,southside empire,affordablepaintballsupply,AGP,BR-549,Shimplegs, and about three of my own teams. My airsoft team was OGR Counter Ops. I've been trying to keep it going so that friends can keep in touch.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum