Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so....

5 posters

Go down

so.... Empty so....

Post  Drew Thu 19 Feb 2009, 21:52

hows life? i havent seen most of you in a long time and i figured i should ask.
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

so.... Empty Re: so....

Post  fyrekev Thu 19 Feb 2009, 22:11

Fast. Been doing a ton of traveling. Since September 2008 I have visited Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, Northern California, the Grand Canyon, Shenandoah National Park, and little short one to Colonial Williamsburg. In April of this year I will go to Hawaii (Kaua'i to be more specific), London, and Disneyworld. Next year we are planning Costa Rica and Alaska. To cap it all off, I am also planning a multi-day backpacking trip that a few of the guys I met through airsoft and I are going to do. We haven't yet decided if we want to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim, the Colorado Rockies, or this really deep slot canyon in Utah in which the name slips my mind.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Fri 20 Feb 2009, 17:36

fyrekev wrote:Fast. Been doing a ton of traveling. Since September 2008 I have visited Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, Northern California, the Grand Canyon, Shenandoah National Park, and little short one to Colonial Williamsburg. In April of this year I will go to Hawaii (Kaua'i to be more specific), London, and Disneyworld. Next year we are planning Costa Rica and Alaska. To cap it all off, I am also planning a multi-day backpacking trip that a few of the guys I met through airsoft and I are going to do. We haven't yet decided if we want to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim, the Colorado Rockies, or this really deep slot canyon in Utah in which the name slips my mind.

sounds exciting you dive right? if you do you'll love hawaii
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Mon 23 Feb 2009, 19:06

Yes, I do dive. However we are going to Kaua'i, and I have heard rumor that the diving on that island has the worst visibility because of all the choppy water. So hopefully those rumors will be proven false, or at least for me on the day I'm going.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Mon 23 Feb 2009, 20:38

fyrekev wrote:Yes, I do dive. However we are going to Kaua'i, and I have heard rumor that the diving on that island has the worst visibility because of all the choppy water. So hopefully those rumors will be proven false, or at least for me on the day I'm going.
oh i did not know that i went oahua it was beautiful
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 25 Feb 2009, 20:54

what's up drew. when are the guys getting together for an outing
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Wed 25 Feb 2009, 21:25

J-bird,

as the warm weather slowly arrives back upon us...do you think Dave will reopen the field??

also.... i hear from Devon, that ballahack is legit. is that true?
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  SWIFT21 Wed 25 Feb 2009, 21:48

Yes ballahack is finally a business Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed 25 Feb 2009, 22:45

yeah its official. i was out there the weekend before and we lost count after 84 for the numbers of players it was ridiculous hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ha
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 01 Mar 2009, 14:06

sounds like I going have to come out if the guys will let me.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Sun 01 Mar 2009, 18:56

Greybush wrote:sounds like I going have to come out if the guys will let me.

definently
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Wed 04 Mar 2009, 21:10

I might come out to Ballahack one of these days. Although, the most I remember from that place is how often I would trip on something and eat it. Seriously, I think I've spent more time unintentionally lying in the dirt at that field than anything else. I don't know what it is, maybe a curse.
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum