Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selling my stuff

Go down

selling my stuff Empty selling my stuff

Post  outlawcam69 Mon 15 Dec 2008, 12:33

i have a collection of quality airsoft stuff for sale. i have a UTG M4 with tactical rails, combat light, laser sight, and red dot scope. includes 4 mags and battery. it has 380 FPS. also a ICS MP5 with an echo 1 version 2 gearbox, upgraded spring m120. includes 3 midcap mags(90 rnd) and a 300 rnd mag and an upgraded battery. i have a bolt action sniper rifle that shoots 450 FPS with a4x30 scope and 3 mags. a tippman CO2 pistol shoots 380 fps and 1 mag. a green gas/ propane powered m1911 pistol with blowback has 2 mags. then i also have a custom made crosman CO2 powered revolver. this thing shoots 500 fps at least and has 5 10 rnd mags. this thing used to be a .177 cal pellet gun that i made into a airsoft gun, it strikes fear into those i used to play with. if all go at once i will take 600 for all of it and i will include my quick charger with car adapter and a riot shield. i will sell seperately and if this is the case then email e for details and prices for individual items. all of these are in excellent condition and less than a year old. all have been cleaned weekly and very well maintained, i just need to get rid of this stuff so i can buy a drumset. also i will consider trades for drumset, just email me and tell me what you want to do. let me know whats up, its danial aka dragunov and im asking 600 for all of it but i will sell seperatley if needed just send me an offer
outlawcam69
outlawcam69
private

Back to top Go down