Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone

3 posters

Go down

Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone Empty Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 11 Nov 2008, 19:31

I know I basically have been dead for the past few weeks and have been avoiding most of you guys for a while and I truly am sorry for that. You guys are my friends and being evasive to you was wrong on my part. The truth is I have been having some pretty big personal troubles I will not be going to into detail on here, so don't bother asking. On top of that, with Justin getting into acting, my weekends have been pretty much drawn up for the next couple months. I wanted to let you guys know that I do miss going out there and slinging some plastic with you as does Justin, but with his schedule and my issues it might not be a possibility for quite some time. I know I sold out JayBird and Jason when I bounced on Blackstone this last time and I do apologize but I couldn't get Justin to get out of his acting class and since I went there the last time I promised that little pile that I wouldn't go back there without him. So I had to make the tough choice of not going, which sucks.

The only airsoft I have been playing lately is at my work shooting at targets when times are slow. I haven't even touched my MP5 since the last we went to the field. Luckily, since I can do it whenever the hell I want at work, I have been getting pretty proficient with an MP7, M4 variants as well as a bunch of pistols (HK .45 Compact, the USP series, Mk23 and even some Sig's thrown in for good measure) as far as real steel goes, but as many of you know, it's not the same thing when you're not being shot at.

So you guys know though, in general, life is relatively good. I'm in good health and even with the financial woes we are all most likely facing, home life is good. Hey look at the bright side, gas is back under $2 so the far drives aren't so bad anymore!

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone Empty Re: Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone

Post  Greybush Wed 12 Nov 2008, 15:53

Cool to know you're alright. We plan on afew games the next two weekends, The 15th and the 22nd.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone Empty Re: Need to put out a blanket apology to everyone

Post  Penny Mon 17 Nov 2008, 20:35

Really been missing you two out at the field but I understand as does everyone I'm sure. Hang in there and hope to see you at the field again when things get better.
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum