Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq front

4 posters

Go down

Iraq  front Empty Iraq front

Post  Russ Fri 03 Oct 2008, 14:56

hello all from al isad iraq as is quite here at the moment and i wanted to let ya'll know i was doing good over here cant wait to get home for some field fun and hang out with all ya'll lol well bang bang i am off to bed seeing most of you are at work have fun and keep it on the field post anther one soon russ
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

Iraq  front Empty Re: Iraq front

Post  Penny Wed 26 Nov 2008, 14:51

Ok, while you off playing in the worlds largest Kitty Litter Box, we're over here freezing our backsides off. AND it's raining alot. Thatts ok cause I miss ya and just want you to come home safe.
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Wed 26 Nov 2008, 14:52

Ok, while you off playing in the worlds largest Kitty Litter Box, we're over here freezing our backsides off. AND it's raining alot. Thatts ok cause I miss ya and just want you to come home safe.
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Iraq  front Empty The next post from Iraq

Post  Russ Thu 27 Nov 2008, 14:51

here i sit the weather is getting colder every day and the rain that hits now and again makes every thing turn to mud lots of fun keep it on the field see ya'll when i get home
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

Iraq  front Empty lateist on the front lines

Post  Russ Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:03

its frezzzzzzzzing out here burrr what happend to the really warm days the sweat and sand pouring off you . give it back any how i see a lot of people really care i have only heard from penny and jabird and nice and one or tow others what is going on ya keeping it on the field and no on my blog miss you guys it would be nice to know if that i am missed too oh well off to chow for anther long cold walk keep it real and keep it on the field russ
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 12 Dec 2008, 21:14

Hey Russ. I'm gald to hear your still digging the sand. Sorry to hear about all the mud. But it will be hot again before you know it. as far as for here,well what can I say. Joe,danial,marie,chirs,none of the guys have been out for about two months except for Penny and nick from the old crew. Seems like the others found something better to do. I know some of the other guys like damian,shawn, and others have been going to ballahack field. None of the posiden boys have been out since you left. Drew and his crew still come out during the day, and we've made a road trip to new kent back before Thanksgiving. Drew's planning another new Kent game in feb. of 2009. Listen If you want I'll give you the mich helmet, and the G&P Noveske with a 9.6v. crain battery $500.00 bucks Just pm me and I'll give you my paypal account and you can make the payment thur them. I'll get up with penny when it has cleared my account. It's up to you let me know what you want to do. Thanks Your Friend J-bird
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  koscherness Thu 18 Dec 2008, 19:51

you dont know me. i have only played at stateline once before. i just want to say thanks for serving this great country. there is no way i can express my appreciation for your sacrifices. it is men like you who keep this country the great nation it is. words from an unpopular politician,"America is the beacon for freedom and oppurtunity in the world, and noone will keep that light from shining."
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum