Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver

4 posters

Go down

Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver Empty Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver

Post  SirUber Sat 13 Sep 2008, 22:23

I am looking for broken m4s or a m4 upper receiver.
SirUber
SirUber
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver Empty Re: Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Tue 16 Sep 2008, 00:01

talk to me... i've got something you might be interested... m4 wise... i don't know about broken... but... its an m4.
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver Empty Re: Just curious looking for broken m4s or m4 upper receiver

Post  Sgt. Viper Tue 16 Sep 2008, 23:48

I have a slightly broken M4 S-system all the internals are fine the gun still shoots and the actual s-system rail is good. It just has a plastic body and the tabs that hold the upper and lower reciever together are broke and it is missing a stock. More info if you are interested
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  SirUber Wed 17 Sep 2008, 17:56

If you look at my review you'll see that I need and unbroken upper receiver with the tabs intact but thanks anyway Viper.
Juan i'll have to do that later. For now this thread is on hold, since I'm about to buy a G&G m14. I'll post a message when i have the money.
SirUber
SirUber
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Mon 13 Oct 2008, 21:15

When your ready, PM me. I have a M4 that needs new gears, hop up and spring but the rest is great condition. It still shoots
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down