Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whated you all to know i will miss ya all

+2
koscherness
Russ
6 posters

Go down

whated you all to know i will miss ya all Empty whated you all to know i will miss ya all

Post  Russ Wed 10 Sep 2008, 16:19

I am about 3 days from my deployment wanted you all to know i will miss you all and that i shall be back to be playing with you all in six months ya'll have some fun for me while i am out there doing my job see ya''ll soon Russ
Russ
Russ
private

Back to top Go down

whated you all to know i will miss ya all Empty Re: whated you all to know i will miss ya all

Post  koscherness Wed 10 Sep 2008, 16:26

im pretty sure i speak for everyone here when i said thank you for what you are doing. thank you so much! i cannot express my gratitiude for you. be safe and watch your back. honor the creed.
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

whated you all to know i will miss ya all Empty Re: whated you all to know i will miss ya all

Post  SWIFT21 Wed 10 Sep 2008, 18:20

Anybody in a United States Military uniform has my absolute gratitude and thankfulness even though that's not a word. haha I know everybody appreciates what you do and the sacrifices you make for use and yourself and I say Thank you so much And definitely keep safe. And as koncherness said watch your back Shocked
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Field Joe Wed 10 Sep 2008, 18:46

keep your eyes open watch you 6 and may Freyr grant you a safe journey and a safe return
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 10 Sep 2008, 21:30

Russ Keep your ears open,and be safe.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Wed 10 Sep 2008, 21:36

He better be safe and come home or I am loading a plane with enough people with real steel to go fetch him up.

Never make a country girl mad! We get what we want!! AND I want him home with me.
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum