Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LRRP Renegade

Go down

LRRP Renegade Empty LRRP Renegade

Post  Fenrir Fri 22 Aug 2008, 23:40

Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol Renegade is now allowing people to apply for membership.

We are currently a team of 6 players who play a recon, ambushing, and sniping role in airsoft, and looking to expand our player base. We have been together for since Feb. of this year. Generally, we go to Ballahack or Stateline Air Park to train and play though we also go to Pungo sometimes and will be making an appearance at Blackstone in the near future. Our age range is from 13 to as high as 20. Generally we prefer players between 16 and 20 but sometimes do make exceptions base on each case.

We require all members to have:
1. Set Woodland BDUs.
2. Decent pair of dark boots.
3. Vest or LBE of some type for gear (woodland, woodland digital, or OD Green preferred).
4. Gun of decent caliber.
5. Woodland or OD Green cover i.e. boonie hat, cap (military style not baseball), bandana, balaclava, or shemagh.
6. If your main gun is shooting over 420fps we prefer you to have another gun below 400fps (this is not a requirement but is prefer since some games and ops might have lower fps limits due to CQB or night play).
7. Snipers must have a back up weapon (i.e. pistol, smg, or in some cases even an assault rifle).
8. Each Player must get a radio (same type as team) and headset (headsets are preference of player).
9. Player must attend at least two practices a month.
10. Each Player must have enough magazines to function during long games (hour generally).

Usually we play 6 different games a month on every other Sunday and Saturday.

Please fill out this info if you like to apply and either pm me or post on this thread.

Name:
Gun(s) and Number of Magazines for each:
Type of Vest:
On or have played for any other teams:
Reliable Form of Transportation:

You can also e-mail me at RenegadeAirsoft@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you soon,
Fenrir
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

http://www.myspace.com/specopsdelta

Back to top Go down

LRRP Renegade Empty Recruiting Almost Closed

Post  Fenrir Wed 08 Oct 2008, 18:43

We have reach 12 people and we plan to stop recuiting for a bit after we reach 15 to 20 players. This is to allow us to reorganize the team.

IF you are interested in joining please send in your app ASAP or else you may have to wait a little while longer to join.

I would like to also say thank you to all the people who have applied and been accepted.

Thanks,
Fenrir
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

LRRP Renegade Empty Re: LRRP Renegade

Post  Fenrir Thu 27 Nov 2008, 22:59

Renegade is CLOSED for enlistment can a moderator please close and delete this thread?
Thanks
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

LRRP Renegade Empty Re: LRRP Renegade

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum