Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19JUL08

+6
Jason@Statelineairpark
BNFox
Sgt. Viper
Field Joe
Penny
RazoR
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

19JUL08 - Page 2 Empty Re: 19JUL08

Post  Drew Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:14

[quote="TeamPrecisionIT"]
Drew wrote:
Hey bro i understand what you are saying about the safety kill thing i only use this style of play at mbpb at other fields i just accept them but since i have played at mbpb since they started airsoft i am comfortable not acepting them because i have played so long and usually jason or other field officials will breif players on who not to safety kill and the way a safety kill is done out there. i have an idea we take a dry erase board and put the name of people who not to safety kill at the field that way its a quick and convienent reference that veterans of the field and new players can both use to understand player preferences

I honestly hope you remember this when someone nails you from two feet away right on the dome with a hot gun because of just flat out being stubborn. I know you and we're cool, but seriously, you're setting yourself up for failure and a lot of pain (albeit unnecessary) by saying you will not surrender a safety kill no matter what the circumstance. And the dry erase board thing is a horrible idea because 9 times out of 10, people will not know who Drew is, especially on the field in the middle of a game at night. Just some thoughts to digest because this guy talking has been shot from 8 feet away with a 500+ fps gun right in the forehead and trust me, I do not wish that pain on anybody, it hurt worse then a sim round to the chest.

Damian[
Damian thanks for the concern bro and i do take safety killls but when my gun is in a ready to shoot position and someone jumps in front of my gun and try and surrender me when we both are in an aggresive stance it would have been best to call parlay but in this case i shot the said player, then apoligized and there was no hard feelings towards each other obviously the best thing would have been to call parlay but when you got your adrenaline going and in close quarters combat sometimes stuff happens and it was apoligized for and I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I DO NOT GO TO PLAY TO HURT OTHER PLAYERS AND I DO TAKE SAFETY KILLS IF YOU HAVE ME DEAD TO RIGHTS BUT I DID NOT MAKE THE BEST CALL IN THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION AND I MADE A BAD CALL BUT IM ONLY HUMAN
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Fri 01 Aug 2008, 18:11

I have to say that the rule for safety kills were made up for those games that are played on the field. This is where the ten foot rule came into play.

I can see from the concerns of some players that this will not do for the CQB games.
I will have to make a ruling in the effect of the following.

Players engauged in a safety kill. player 'A' calling the SK, where there is no obstruction between the two players involved. Player 'B' must submit to the safety kill.

I hope this helps in keeping the players safe and returning for the next games
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 05 Aug 2008, 15:57

Drew wrote:
Damian thanks for the concern bro and i do take safety killls but when my gun is in a ready to shoot position and someone jumps in front of my gun and try and surrender me when we both are in an aggresive stance it would have been best to call parlay but in this case i shot the said player, then apoligized and there was no hard feelings towards each other obviously the best thing would have been to call parlay but when you got your adrenaline going and in close quarters combat sometimes stuff happens and it was apoligized for and I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I DO NOT GO TO PLAY TO HURT OTHER PLAYERS AND I DO TAKE SAFETY KILLS IF YOU HAVE ME DEAD TO RIGHTS BUT I DID NOT MAKE THE BEST CALL IN THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION AND I MADE A BAD CALL BUT IM ONLY HUMAN

Don't worry about me, I know now that when I go to safety kill you, I will just have to grab your barrel and hit you in the face with it Twisted Evil

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Viper Tue 05 Aug 2008, 20:26

Damian, no need to be too harsh man. Next time you are in the right position to safety kill Drew, just plop one or two into head and call it a day. Personaly Drew, I do not like the idea of you lying through your teeth about this whole situation. I seen most of everything with my own eyes, when you breached the area where Penny was, your gun was up, and your head was down. I cannot varify that you walked up into her barrel as she says, but I can say you entered the room wrong. From what Penny said, she had the Detonics against your face mask, and you walked away like a child. Eitherway, if you want to be a child about it Drew, you will be treated as such. No one will safety kill you anymore, we will simply double tap you in any place we see fit. You have lost my respect as a player Drew.
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Tue 05 Aug 2008, 22:34

I put the little smiley thing cuz it was mostly a joking remark, but it would be pretty cool to do the whole 'grab the barrel and smack the bad guy in the face with it' thing. Know what I mean?

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Viper Tue 05 Aug 2008, 22:57

Yeah I know it was a joke Damian, and yes, it would cool. Funny as hell too lol
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down