Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some culture?

4 posters

Go down

Need some culture? Empty Need some culture?

Post  gieger Mon 14 Jul 2008, 10:19

One of the reasons you guys haven't seen me playing these last few weeks is that I am in a musical (comedy) in community theater in VB.
Just thought I would give you guys a chance to enjoy the show.
The show is 1776 and it covers the adoption and signing of the Declaration of Independence. It is a musical and it is funny, though there is alot to the show. This is my debut so I would like to see some familiar faces.
To give you some Back ground I play Ceasar Rodney one of three delegates from Delaware, I have cancer and am the deciding vote For Delaware to agree to Independence.

It runs Fri-Sun from the 18th of July to the 10th of Aug. Friday-Saturday shows start at 8 PM Sunday shows begin at 3PM.
Theater doors/box office open 1 hour before the show starts to purchase tickets and seating begins 30 minutes prior to the show. Cash and Check are accepted, no credit or debit sorry.
Tickets are $15.00 / $12.00 military (active and retired) and are first come first serve.
Directions get on I-264 east to the beach take birdneck road exit.
Turn Left onto birdneck road,
Turn right at the 7-11 (24th street)
Theater is on the right about 2 blocks down.

Additional information and directions to the LTVB can be found at the below address...

http://ltvbonline.homestead.com/

550 Barberton Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 428-9233
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Need some culture? Empty Re: Need some culture?

Post  Sgt. Viper Mon 14 Jul 2008, 19:13

Honestly Gieger, if I actually enjoyed theater and musicals, I would show up. Sadly, I am not a fan, so I do not think I would be there. But I have the info just incase I decide to appear, if so, I'll look for ya.
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackWidow Mon 14 Jul 2008, 19:16

u mite see me there. i enjoy the shows.
BlackWidow
BlackWidow
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:24

Well guys here is your chance. Show starts running this weekend and ends 10th of Aug. Come on down if you can make it.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Tue 29 Jul 2008, 01:31

exnay on the last pm minus your call to my cell bro.... I'm on vacation this week and I plan to attend this weekend If all goes well with the baby.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Tue 29 Jul 2008, 09:02

OK new information...
Because the show has sold out already for the remaining shows...
The theater is adding an additional two shows.
They are both on Sunday's, This Sunday the 3rd of Aug will be a matinee at 3PM and another showing at 7:30PM, Next Sunday the matinee will begin at 2PM and the Late showing will be at 7PM.
You cannot purchase tickets before the day of the show, and the box office opens 1 hour prior to show start with the theater opening 30 minutes prior to show start.
Call now for reservations or you may still not get a seat. You need to provide name, phone number, number of tickets reqquested and show date/time. If you are the spur of the moment type... They open unclaimed reservations up 10 minutes prior to show start. If you go with other peoplee you might not sit together, but its a small theater with stadium style seating and there literally isn't a bad seat in the house.
And if you let me know when you are there you can stick around after the end of the show and I will stay out onstage and chat.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Thu 07 Aug 2008, 07:15

Last weekend fellas, I think the show is sold out for most of the preformances, however the late Sunday show still has tickets.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum