Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

+2
SWIFT21
XxPhraustxX
6 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post  XxPhraustxX Mon 16 Jun 2008, 17:05

Hi there, I'm rather new to airsoft and only have a few springers. I'm considering getting an AEG soon, but I'm not a fan of M14s, M15s, M4s, ect. Any gun with that particular body design... I was thinking of getting a KMV SCAR-L, but I'm not too good at weighing my options when it comes to airsoft. Perhaps some tips? I would really appreciate it.

XxPhraustxX
grunt

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post  SWIFT21 Mon 16 Jun 2008, 18:29

You could buy a JLS, CLASSIC ARMY OR A G&G SCAR.
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  XxPhraustxX Mon 16 Jun 2008, 18:46

I'll go with G&G then... I have a JLS 2020B Revolver AEG... it crapped out after a week. Could you post a link of that G&G SCAR though?

XxPhraustxX
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  fyrekev Mon 16 Jun 2008, 19:07

XxPhraustxX wrote:I'll go with G&G then... I have a JLS 2020B Revolver AEG... it crapped out after a week. Could you post a link of that G&G SCAR though?

Since you live in the Virginia Beach area, there are a couple stores which we can direct you to with the hopes of getting some one on one assistance. You can check out Poseidon Airsoft Group, located at 613 Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach across from Mary's Restaurant. The other is Master Blasters Paintball and Airsoft, which is located on S. Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake next to the Roses, however I don't know the exact address. Someone want to fill that in for me?
fyrekev
fyrekev
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Post  BIGjuevos Mon 16 Jun 2008, 19:14

fyrekev wrote:
XxPhraustxX wrote:I'll go with G&G then... I have a JLS 2020B Revolver AEG... it crapped out after a week. Could you post a link of that G&G SCAR though?

Since you live in the Virginia Beach area, there are a couple stores which we can direct you to with the hopes of getting some one on one assistance. You can check out Poseidon Airsoft Group, located at 613 Virginia Beach Blvd. in Virginia Beach across from Mary's Restaurant. The other is Master Blasters Paintball and Airsoft, which is located on S. Battlefield Blvd. in Chesapeake next to the Roses, however I don't know the exact address. Someone want to fill that in for me?

701 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA
BIGjuevos
BIGjuevos
private

http://www.rnull.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  SWIFT21 Mon 16 Jun 2008, 19:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnCN0HnoQTI

http://www.hobbytron.com/AEGElectricG&GSCAR-LAssaultRifleAirsoftGun.html
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  XxPhraustxX Tue 17 Jun 2008, 05:31

I'll never buy from hobbytron again. It took them a week to deliver my gun when i selected next day air for shipping.

XxPhraustxX
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackWidow Tue 17 Jun 2008, 10:57

echo 1 AUG under 200$ excellent gun but the mags arnt to cheap. JLS FN2000 is good to just get a new hopup for it uses m4 mags. MP5 series Echo1 Vector Arms is a great gun, my first gun, jason can tell you it is nice and they have one at the shop with the slide stock. AK47 series, never owned one but here good things about the Echo1 Vector Arms series.
BlackWidow
BlackWidow
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  outlawcam69 Tue 17 Jun 2008, 14:05

i own a JG SVD Dragunov and it was my first gun. AK 47's are a good way to start or even mp5 either way you go (as long as its not a walmart special) these guns are worth owning and they won't break your wallet if you want to upgrade them
outlawcam69
outlawcam69
private

Back to top Go down

Post  SWIFT21 Tue 17 Jun 2008, 15:41

Well thats if you all ready have a R.I.S. System on that AK or MP5 if you don't you have spend another 100 dollars on a new R.I.S. But if you get a M4/M16 with rails its easier to find mags and and accessories and most people have M4 variants and can share stuff if that is mags, barrels, or different flashlights etc. I'm not trying to change your mind just giving some facts on what Ive seen.
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum