Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone actually have a true AEP?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone actually have a true AEP? Empty Does anyone actually have a true AEP?

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 09 Jun 2008, 20:32

What I mean by true AEP is one that shoots comparably to a GBB or NBB, not one like the Desert Eagle I have that shoots probably 130fps at the muzzle on a full charge. I mean like TM USP or Glock.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually have a true AEP? Empty Re: Does anyone actually have a true AEP?

Post  Drew Mon 09 Jun 2008, 21:35

TeamPrecisionIT wrote:What I mean by true AEP is one that shoots comparably to a GBB or NBB, not one like the Desert Eagle I have that shoots probably 130fps at the muzzle on a full charge. I mean like TM USP or Glock.

Damian

I have a mp7
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually have a true AEP? Empty Re: Does anyone actually have a true AEP?

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Fri 27 Jun 2008, 22:37

How does that work out for you? I am interested in getting one of those but want one in metal and not the plastic stuff I have seen thus far. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough but I have only seen them plastic and not metal.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Sat 28 Jun 2008, 03:51

TeamPrecisionIT wrote:How does that work out for you? I am interested in getting one of those but want one in metal and not the plastic stuff I have seen thus far. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough but I have only seen them plastic and not metal.

Damian

the real ones are made of composite just like a g36 they dont make metal ones and i am pleased with it
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum