Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King

+3
SWIFT21
brien
Greybush
7 posters

Go down

King Empty King

Post  Greybush Fri 06 Jun 2008, 19:15

Guys due to the passing of my four legged baby of 13 years. I must decline in the taking of this assult. My shoulders are needed at home. Those that know me, know that king is and will always be my brat. King was there for us when we were in need of a companion to fill our hearts. I will do the same for him in death. King was our baby that stayed in the house with us, He eat,slept,and shared his life with us as we with him. King IMG_6090
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

King Empty Re: King

Post  brien Fri 06 Jun 2008, 22:36

im sorry j bird may king rest in peace
brien
brien
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SWIFT21 Sat 07 Jun 2008, 06:57

May you and King meet again in some other life. Sorry man I feel for you my Golden Retriever died not to long ago either.
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Sat 07 Jun 2008, 12:42

im sorry j-bird i lost my dog in febuary i know what youre going through bro
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackman Sat 07 Jun 2008, 12:57

In life there will be challenges, Face them. It will be ok bro

El
Blackman
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Sat 07 Jun 2008, 19:26

I am so sorry and fully understand what you are going through as I have been without my "best friend" for over a year now.

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
Penny
Penny
Corporal

http://www.geocities.com/ombres_haven/

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 08 Jun 2008, 08:15

Thanks guys and gals. Penny thanks We have this along with a photo of King. It hangs on the wall over this ashes. Yes we had him cremated due to the fact that he didn't like it when bugs got on him in life.So it just wouldn't be right in death. As a love for his unconditional love to us,it was the best way we could think of to honor him,and show our dedication and love for him.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sun 08 Jun 2008, 13:24

My condolences Brotha,

You are in my prayers,
Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark