Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I an a$$hole???

5 posters

Go down

Am I an a$$hole??? Empty Am I an a$$hole???

Post  TeamPrecisionIT Mon 05 May 2008, 19:46

Just wondering and Geiger knows what this is about.

Damian

TeamPrecisionIT
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Am I an a$$hole??? Empty Re: Am I an a$$hole???

Post  gieger Mon 05 May 2008, 22:16

LMAO, well I would say no. But you did get a bit carried away prior to posting the PM. The bottom line that I have learned, is that certain places, no matter what you post or how thought out your argument/statement, that some people will take anything you say out of context to defend buddies. I truly HOPE that's what happened, if not there truly is an abundance of stupid in this world. I would have posted the PM in direct response to the guy that said "why didn't you show to the invite". But then we have talked even Sat night, about the Chairsofters on other forums, so there you go. I feel the same way posting certain places. Sometimes it seems that when you want a thread to go a certain way, it doesn't no matter how you try to steer it back to its required/wanted course. All in all I would say you let your temper run a bit to heavy, but that the responses were totally warranted. It happened to me in a certain safety kill's thread, that ones classic of your circumstance.
Having said the above there were some surprises there at the end of the thread in question. Check out the last three-five posts, you will be pleasantly surprised, at least two beacons of light in the OLD SCHOOL mentality there at the very end of the post, and lightened by some humor as well, from inside the ELITE camp.
That's my .02 anyway.
Gieger

Last edited by gieger on Mon 05 May 2008, 22:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new information added.)
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Tue 06 May 2008, 02:49

I take it this occured on another board? PM me the details, I hope i didnt miss anything that happened here and if so please let me know so I can handle it.
BTW,
you are not an arsehole, I've got your back anyday, on or off the field. Keep your muzzle up and **finger** at the ready...lol trigger finger that is. There are alot of different opinions about how Airsoft should be played. Each player, field and team has thier own idea as well. This doesnt make any one group right or wrong unless the absense of common sense is present. Safety/fun/Teamwork should be the ultimate goal of this sport. I'm glad I shoot with players who get this fundamental like you guys.

Thanks,
jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ti_vum Tue 06 May 2008, 21:11

I guess we should just be happy that we got a good thing going here! That's the main reason I drive from Petersburg to play with YOU GUYS instead of some of the others out there.
PS just to stay on topic.....YES! lol!
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 06 May 2008, 23:30

Guys I'm glad that you have found a new home with SLAP. We love to listen to our players and hope to aid in thier sreach for information,and Ideas that you bring. To keep with the topic. Human as we are, we all have opinions. We all have different out looks on life. Some sugar coat and some give it striaght. We have those that speak before the facts are in, or just on hear say. Learning to see the differents between a childish game, and that of an adult response. That is the art of a true player in the game.
We will continue to supply airsofters a place to express themselves, or just talk with other softers. The disrespect, or personal attacts to others will not be welcome here. Opinions are one thing. personal attacts are something else.
In closing; The question was asked and anwsered.
Lets move on
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum