Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES

3 posters

Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES

Post  Greybush Wed 23 Apr 2008, 00:43

The field Owner has decided to run night games every Saturday. They will keep this going as long as attendance stays up. They still want to see day time players on saturday and Sunday to. This gives us softers THREE days we can play if our bodys can take it LOL.

Remember the grill is there for your hams and dogs.

Last edited by Greybush on Sun 04 May 2008, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty grenades...

Post  ikeman820 Wed 23 Apr 2008, 07:46

whats the deal on the grenades.....home made grenades with the firecrakers and lil baggies....can we use them?????
ikeman820
ikeman820
private

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty Re: SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES

Post  Greybush Wed 23 Apr 2008, 10:07

ikeman820 wrote:whats the deal on the grenades.....home made grenades with the firecrakers and lil baggies....can we use them?????
They have to be approved before use. See the head guy at the field. Items such as Flash Bands ,and Smoke grenades for Tactical Training are prefered. Home made stuff must be safe from causing bodly harm or damage of any kind.You must supply a list of materials used, ratio of material, and visual effect of said items. Said item must be of legal properties, and be within all local and state laws. The Owner has the last word.There is a brief section on this subject in the rules.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty ok ty

Post  ikeman820 Wed 23 Apr 2008, 19:45

ok thanks that helps alot!!! Very Happy
ikeman820
ikeman820
private

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty hate to be a kill joy on this but...

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Mon 12 May 2008, 19:20

personally... when it comes to homemade firecracker-grenades. i really think these should be banned from the field. we get enough guf from the general public about running around in full tac gear rockin' realistic toy guns. on top of that, fireworks of anykind are illegal in this state. on top of this there is obviously an inherant danger with these. someone might some some smoldering piece of whatever stuck in their skin... guess what... the field will be held responsible.. thus possibly closing the field. we all know we don't want this to happen. even still hasn't the police been out there on the field after a few has gone off?!?! i'm sure everything was smoothed out... but what if it wasn't?

yes the guys may say that its ok the rock these at the field... but what if something goes wrong??

don't get me wrong, i am not against the realism of combat. everything needs to be done sensibly. yes homemake stuff is cheaper, as opposed to getting the airsoft 'nades online. but really... they are designed that way for a purpose.

i'm sure i'm going to piss off quite a few people for this post but i don't care. its just my opinion.
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES Empty hate to be a kill joy on this but.... part 2

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Mon 12 May 2008, 19:23

Greybush wrote: "...Said item must be of legal properties, and be within all local and state laws..."

fireworks are illegal for purchase here in Virginia. if its illegal to buy... its prolly illegal to have on your person.
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Tue 13 May 2008, 23:47

To clear the air alittle. Smoke, BB, and "Training Flash bang" grenades. These item inwhich are used for the sole purpose of tactical training, or for the theatrical reinactment of an historical battle can be used. All state and local laws must be followed. The Owner still has the last word.

Note: roman candles are not allowed.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down