Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KWA KM4 CQB and KWA KM4S-TACTICAL

Go down

KWA KM4 CQB and KWA KM4S-TACTICAL Empty KWA KM4 CQB and KWA KM4S-TACTICAL

Post  ti_vum Tue 08 Apr 2008, 20:04

KWA KM4 CQB
Pros:
• Great weight / Feel
• Great internals
• Lipoly Ready right out the box (for real)
• Rock solid construction
Cons:
• Accuracy suffers due to short barrel
• Cost? I think you get what you pay for. But at almost $300, I’m not sure it’s really a con considering what you’re getting.

This is the first “real” A.E.G. I purchased. Trust me. The first one I bought really doesn’t count. I have to tell you guys, I was a little skeptical before I bought it. I went to the manufactures’ web site http://www.kwausa.com and read everything they said about their guns. I went ahead and bought the Lipoly Battery based on some other reviews I read about the KWA A.E.G.’s. Overall, the gun’s weight and feel are great. The metal body makes for a rock solid platform. I purchased this gun to be both a CQB and a long range weapon “all in one gun”. The rate of fire is insane at about 20 rounds a second, just as the web site stated. I do have to say that the accuracy of this weapon is good but it is definitely not great. I hit about 1 in 4 in a burst of full auto. The gun’s rate of fire is so fast that the gun can unwind the high cap magazine in seconds. I bought an after-market RIS system, mainly to give me the ability to put on a for-grip (which I personally like). I did, however, have to get a mock PEQ-2 box to hold my battery even though I use the small Lypoly; it’s still too big to fit in the RIS for-stock. Having the RIS also allows for rapid use of different accessories; my main one being the flashlight for night games.

KWA KM4S-TACTICAL
Pros:
• Great weight / Feel
• Great internals
• Lipoly Ready right out the box (for real)
• Rock solid construction

Cons:
• Cost? About $380 I think you get what you pay for.

The main reason for this particular purchase was to overcome two “major problems” in my eyes. First, there were accuracy issues from the shorter barrel. The second was having the mock PEQ-2 box because the RIS wouldn’t accommodate the battery. I personally think that this gun could be used as an all in one gun, however, in CQB the extra length and weight could cause issues. This gun is a beast! I’ve not played a game with it yet, but I know already from sighting it in and adjusting the hop up that this is exactly what I was looking for. If I had to buy only one of these guns, I think I’d go with the Tactical over the CQB. I’ve seen guys play CQB with much larger guns than this one and they did fine. I think it comes down to personal preference and budget. I know I’d love to have a lot more task specific weaponry i.e. mines, grenades, rpg Twisted Evil ….you know, something for anything that might pop up. But large amounts of money tend to be required for all those toys.
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down