Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this the same gun???

+2
SBw/anM4
koscherness
6 posters

Go down

is this the same gun??? Empty is this the same gun???

Post  koscherness Wed 26 Mar 2008, 13:36

i am looking for a gun for a friend. his budget is $130 and below. we dont want the best gun out there, just one that will get the job done and done well. he likes to stay back so i suggested something of a sniper, but that you could use in a normal gunfight as well. i thought of the M14. this is the one on airsplat that he wants. \ is it the same gun as this, just a different color? this is probably a stupid question, but i don't want him to end up getting a crappy gun.
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

is this the same gun??? Empty Re: is this the same gun???

Post  SBw/anM4 Wed 26 Mar 2008, 16:08

$80 and ill sell him my Echo1 m14 socom. It just needs a scope and a few more mags. It comes with a high cap mag, 400 rounds I think, and an 8.4v 1500mah battery. Unfortunately i cant find the charger that came with it but you can pick one up at radio shack. I used it once for about 5 hours. Its a great gun to start with.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanEZ_VFC Wed 26 Mar 2008, 19:40

wow... that sounds like a crack deal... i would hit that up... but since this thread is for a new recruit, i'll hang back... but you know.... that is a really great deal. and plus the difference of what he wants to pay can be used for more mags if he decides to stay in the game.

i say.... go for it!!!
JuanEZ_VFC
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Wed 26 Mar 2008, 22:50

koscherness wrote:i am looking for a gun for a friend. his budget is $130 and below. we dont want the best gun out there, just one that will get the job done and done well. he likes to stay back so i suggested something of a sniper, but that you could use in a normal gunfight as well. i thought of the M14. this is the one on airsplat that he wants. \ is it the same gun as this, just a different color? this is probably a stupid question, but i don't want him to end up getting a crappy gun.

Remember the cheap comes out expensive. You get what you get from web sites.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  koscherness Thu 27 Mar 2008, 12:33

thanks a lot for the offer man. if it were me i would definitely get it. the only problem is his mom would probably say no. she doesn't want to get him anything used and i dont think she knows how much crap is sold in airsoft online. so, he really has no choice ,but to order from online. if he got it from online would it be a decent gun? how far does it shoot? are there a lot of metal parts or abs plastic pieces to it? will it last a good long while? is the gearbox all metal? thanks a lot for the offer. sorry about not being able to take you up on it.
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  koscherness Thu 27 Mar 2008, 12:36

Remember the cheap comes out expensive. You get what you get from web sites.[/quote]

i understand it's just we don't need the best gun in the world. he just needs a gun to get the job done. we don't go to fields much.(we might start though.) speaking of fields- when is your field open.
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SBw/anM4 Thu 27 Mar 2008, 13:05

You really cant even call my gun used. its broken in. lol. well if his mom changes her mind let me know the offer still stands.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Post  brien Sun 06 Apr 2008, 13:15

their fields open sat-sun(opens at 8 or 9 closes aroun 4 i think Suspect jocolor ) and somtimes friday for night games
brien
brien
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

is this the same gun??? Empty RE: is this the same gun???

Post  ikeman820 Mon 21 Apr 2008, 20:22

[quote="Greybush"]
koscherness wrote:i am looking for a gun for a friend. his budget is $130 and below. we dont want the best gun out there, just one that will get the job done and done well. he likes to stay back so i suggested something of a sniper, but that you could use in a normal gunfight as well. i thought of the M14. this is the one on airsplat that he wants. \ is it the same gun as this, just a different color? this is probably a stupid question, but i don't want him to end up getting a crappy gun.

I couldnt agree more about what greybush said "you get what you get from websites"

As long as you pay them after that, its "your problem" which is why he should look around at the stores; sites should be a last resort, but if you find a store with a gun you like, always check with the store warrenty policy before you make the transaction....but if u MUST order online, might i suggest:www.airsplat.com:.....its the only site i can say from expereince that won't screw you in the end Exclamation
ikeman820
ikeman820
private

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Thu 24 Apr 2008, 17:53

i understand it's just we don't need the best gun in the world. he just needs a gun to get the job done. we don't go to fields much.(we might start though.) speaking of fields- when is your field open.[/quote]

You don't have to break the bank to enjoy this game. There are alot of used aeg's out there. along with some cheaper units. I say cheaper not CHEAP. Echo 1, JG, D-Boys,Wells, and more. New starts at $100.00 and can go up from there. Your best starter range is about $150.00> $160.00. If your friend only has $130.00 He needs to save alittle more or go with a used one. Tell him to come by the shop on saturday and speak with Jason. He can point you to one that fits your pocket.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum