Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a suggestion...

4 posters

Go down

Just a suggestion... Empty Just a suggestion...

Post  Sgt. Viper Sat 06 Dec 2008, 01:20

In regards to playing games at the field, I think with the cold weather moving in, that it would be best to hold airsoft games during the day. I mean, it would be a bit easier on most people, and the temperatures would not be 20 degress. It's just a suggestion, but let me know what everyone thinks
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion... Empty Re: Just a suggestion...

Post  BlackWidow Sat 06 Dec 2008, 02:34

i would find it easier to come during the day since me and my wife now work opposite shifts. if not i wish we could go back to the fri night games we used to have. i could come every weekend then. with the economic down turn i haven't been coming out i have been to court 3 times for medical reasons and find it very hard with my wife's schedule. it will be better next year but i fear that it would be to late for the fields sake.
BlackWidow
BlackWidow
Lance corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sat 06 Dec 2008, 09:36

To be truely honest if you guys hold friday night games or day games I am not going to be able to make it most of the time. But if attendence is going to be higher for a day game or friday night game then by all means go for it. Since if that keeps the field open then that will be better for the long run since I can always make it back out when you guys start saturday night games again.
Fenrir
Fenrir
private 1st class

http://www.myspace.com/specopsdelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sat 06 Dec 2008, 09:44

guys the field has been open for day games. The field opened at 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday and Sunday for airsoft since Jan 1 2007. It's still that way today. The players stopped coming during the day time,except for Drew and his crew they still come out. The night games came later. It seemed that more players enjoyed that than the day games. The field never stopped playing day games the players stopped coming out.

Just a note .Drew and his crew are coming out this Saturday day to play. They may or may not stay for the night.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum