Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday.

2 posters

Go down

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday. Empty Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday.

Post  gieger Sun 16 Mar 2008, 23:11

As well as the Rifle (M16A2 with full RIS kit), I ordered a PEQ box dual flashlight, A raised red cross scope for my MP5, taking the red dot off (the MP5) and putting it on the new rifle, and a fore-grip for the new rifle. To complete the kit my brother scored use two Motorola XTN series XU2100 UHF radios and $40's each later we now both have throat mics/ear buds.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday. Empty Re: Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday.

Post  gieger Thu 27 Mar 2008, 09:46

My rifle and accessories are making there way through Md. as I type this, for delivery tomorrow.
I am stoked.
Geiger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday. Empty Re: Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday.

Post  gieger Fri 28 Mar 2008, 17:24

Just got the M16A4. I thought it was an A2 but was wrong. I have already gotten the accessories mounted, and the tip and OD green forward handle painted flat black. I even painted the scope that I had to mod to fit my MP5, and got the new scope mounted to that. I did fire some rounds through it, and I definitely need to adjust my scope a bit, but the Iron sights I already have dialed in. And the battery is well in need of charging which it is now. I will definitely be buying the metal body for it, but as it is its very front heavy. Will post pics once the paint dries.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday. Empty pics of the new gun.

Post  gieger Fri 28 Mar 2008, 21:45

Just ordered (earlier Sunday afternoon) a new JG M16 DMR today, hopefully I will have it in hand for Saturday. Pictur11

She fires really fast, box says it shoots 330 outa the box, but the ROF is real nice. Hopefully I can get out to the field and Chrono this beast.
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  koscherness Sun 30 Mar 2008, 18:52

looks like an awesome gun man. tell me how it is please! Very Happy
koscherness
koscherness
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Sun 30 Mar 2008, 19:05

see the review in the AEG review section.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down