Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A&K SR-25

3 posters

Go down

A&K SR-25 Empty A&K SR-25

Post  SBw/anM4 Wed 04 Jun 2008, 17:08

This just in. There will be a new semi auto sniper rifle bringing the pain in a few days. hopefully by next week. yes yes the A&K full metal SR-25 with the free float barrel system and massive suppressor. I will be taking the scope off my L96 and the 9.6 intellect from my M4 and putting them on the SR-25. Future upgrades will include a custom full length tight bore, heavier spring and possibly a system magnum motor. A name for her shall come when i think of one that suits her the best. i also ordered a bag of ksc perfects in 0.3 g.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

A&K SR-25 Empty Re: A&K SR-25

Post  Drew Wed 04 Jun 2008, 21:15

[quote="SBw/anM4"]This just in. There will be a new semi auto sniper rifle bringing the pain in a few days. hopefully by next week. yes yes the A&K full metal SR-25 with the free float barrel system and massive suppressor. I will be taking the scope off my L96 and the 9.6 intellect from my M4 and putting them on the SR-25. Future upgrades will include a custom full length tight bore, heavier spring and possibly a system magnum motor. A name for her shall come when i think of one that suits her the best. i also ordered a bag of ksc perfects in 0.3 g.[/quo
dont put in a tightbore or the only name it will get is P.O.S. tightbores are not all they are hyped up to be
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Fri 06 Jun 2008, 13:43

Drop in a CA High Torque motor and call it a day.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SBw/anM4 Thu 12 Jun 2008, 19:04

Wahahahahahahaha. its here and i dont think im puting my motor in it. the stock motor has a magnetic field the size of a planet. it picks up metal things a good inch and a half away. on the box Airsoft gi wrote the chrono speed... 415fps on .2 using a 9.6 1200 mah. i mean wtf man that insane. i want to shoot someone soooo bad right now. jason i need to come to the shop and sight in the scope. i had to put the old mounts on my good scope it was too big. so i might have to by some new rings... and a madbull 6.03 590mm. cause supposedly the stock 509mm can hits a 4 inch group at 100ft i want to test that and see if i can get it better.
SBw/anM4
SBw/anM4
private

Location : In that dark corner where your having trouble figuring out whats there

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum