Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX

4 posters

Go down

DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX Empty DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 10 May 2008, 11:59

Here's my new project come June. DBOYS/A&K URX SR25 MOD1 (ALL METAL!!!!)
Add a G&P 120 motor and 9.6volt Intellect and you'll have a widowmaker from hell!
Be the first to own one in the Tidewater Area!!! Price befor customization is about $274.95, Supplies will be limited/by special order
DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX 802_Image10
Thanks,
Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX Empty Re: DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX

Post  SWIFT21 Sat 10 May 2008, 12:13

How long is the actual gun its self? Because I'm looking for a M16 type gun for around 270-300. A stupid question but does A&K/ DBOYS make good internals? Because i know their bodies are pretty nice. Does it come in a full stock?
SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

DBOYS/A&K SR25 URX Empty I got one!

Post  I.K. Sun 11 May 2008, 11:43

I own their sr25! Its nice and long and has a great range. Accuracy is already great, but I'm still trying to get all the grease out of my barrel without using a solvent like wd40. The metal body on my sr25 is nice, as are the rails. There's nothing I dislike about it. The sr25 (I know we're talking about the urx here, so it should be a good bit shorter) is pretty long. Maybe a bit longer than an m14. Shoots about 450 with .2's out of the box, ouch. The only thing I really want to do to it is get a new barrel and maybe a new hop up. As far as accuracy goes it's decently consistent, but there is a flyer or two every 4 shots or so. This might just be because of my still filthy barrel, I'm not sure. It's still accurate enough and has an awesome enough range to make a scope worth while!

Get one of them!

By the way, my sr25 came with a 9.6v nimh 1100 mah mini battery.

I'm also pretty sure that this gun is totally manufactured by a&k, and that dboys has nothing to to with it.

I.K.
private

Location : About 200 yards away waiting for the wind to stop...

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Sun 11 May 2008, 23:01

SWIFT21 wrote:How long is the actual gun its self? Because I'm looking for a M16 type gun for around 270-300. A stupid question but does A&K/ DBOYS make good internals? Because i know their bodies are pretty nice. Does it come in a full stock?

D-boys are better known for thier metal bodys with metal mechbox and gears at a great price.
I've looked at thier internails. Look to be about the same as JG and Echo1 line.

A&K have been around the block you might say. They started out with just a few units. They have started make more to keep up with what the customers are asking. There products are good quailty and seem to be holding up to the test.

I think you would be happy with any of the D-boys,A&K,JG, or Echo1 for the money.

If you're looking for better and have the money. I say ICS great overall AEG.
If you're looking for a name Tokyo Marui will put you there. Great units, IMO you're getting plastic with a name. sometimes customs trashes the logos/Trademarks and you end up replacing the body, at that point you should have just gotten the VFC416 LOL.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  SWIFT21 Mon 12 May 2008, 12:43

Yeah I was looking for something better than my gun (Echo 1 SPC) What if I bought a DBoys and then bought a the ICS internals or would I be better off getting an ICS all to gether?

SWIFT21
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Greybush Mon 12 May 2008, 16:42

SWIFT21 wrote:Yeah I was looking for something better than my gun (Echo 1 SPC) What if I bought a DBoys and then bought a the ICS internals or would I be better off getting an ICS all to gether?

ICS all the way if you have the money.
D-Boys if you're on a buget.
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 17 May 2008, 01:21

The URX has a crane stock so the large battery capacity crane stock is capable of hostong a CA Crane battery if my memory serves me right. This weapon has a 20 inch barrel and is about 11.5 lbs. It should be on par with IK's review of the SR25. Ill keep you guys posted when they are available.
Jason

IK, bring your SR25 by the shop and Ill see what i can do about the grease. dont use wd40 on any part of your aeg, that stuff is a gun killer. Spray it on and viola!!! instant paperweight.
try using Otis rifle patches (gunshop) and HCF silicone spray (walmart $2).
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down