so....

Go down

so....

Post  Drew on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 21:52

hows life? i havent seen most of you in a long time and i figured i should ask.
avatar
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  fyrekev on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 22:11

Fast. Been doing a ton of traveling. Since September 2008 I have visited Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, Northern California, the Grand Canyon, Shenandoah National Park, and little short one to Colonial Williamsburg. In April of this year I will go to Hawaii (Kaua'i to be more specific), London, and Disneyworld. Next year we are planning Costa Rica and Alaska. To cap it all off, I am also planning a multi-day backpacking trip that a few of the guys I met through airsoft and I are going to do. We haven't yet decided if we want to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim, the Colorado Rockies, or this really deep slot canyon in Utah in which the name slips my mind.
avatar
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-03-08
Age : 37
Location : 3714'24.55"N 11549'00.01"W

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Drew on Fri 20 Feb 2009, 17:36

fyrekev wrote:Fast. Been doing a ton of traveling. Since September 2008 I have visited Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, Northern California, the Grand Canyon, Shenandoah National Park, and little short one to Colonial Williamsburg. In April of this year I will go to Hawaii (Kaua'i to be more specific), London, and Disneyworld. Next year we are planning Costa Rica and Alaska. To cap it all off, I am also planning a multi-day backpacking trip that a few of the guys I met through airsoft and I are going to do. We haven't yet decided if we want to hike the Grand Canyon rim to rim, the Colorado Rockies, or this really deep slot canyon in Utah in which the name slips my mind.

sounds exciting you dive right? if you do you'll love hawaii
avatar
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  fyrekev on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 19:06

Yes, I do dive. However we are going to Kaua'i, and I have heard rumor that the diving on that island has the worst visibility because of all the choppy water. So hopefully those rumors will be proven false, or at least for me on the day I'm going.
avatar
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-03-08
Age : 37
Location : 3714'24.55"N 11549'00.01"W

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Drew on Mon 23 Feb 2009, 20:38

fyrekev wrote:Yes, I do dive. However we are going to Kaua'i, and I have heard rumor that the diving on that island has the worst visibility because of all the choppy water. So hopefully those rumors will be proven false, or at least for me on the day I'm going.
oh i did not know that i went oahua it was beautiful
avatar
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Greybush on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 20:54

what's up drew. when are the guys getting together for an outing

_________________
**Elements in time wear all things, As are we nothing but dust waiting on the wind*
** Young and fast in life is excitement, Getting old is the art of survival*
avatar
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Posts : 338
Join date : 2008-03-03
Location : everywhere and nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  JuanEZ_VFC on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 21:25

J-bird,

as the warm weather slowly arrives back upon us...do you think Dave will reopen the field??

also.... i hear from Devon, that ballahack is legit. is that true?
avatar
JuanEZ_VFC
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-04
Location : Virginia Beach, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  SWIFT21 on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 21:48

Yes ballahack is finally a business Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
SWIFT21
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 24
Location : Chesapeake, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Drew on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 22:45

yeah its official. i was out there the weekend before and we lost count after 84 for the numbers of players it was ridiculous hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ha
avatar
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Greybush on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 14:06

sounds like I going have to come out if the guys will let me.

_________________
**Elements in time wear all things, As are we nothing but dust waiting on the wind*
** Young and fast in life is excitement, Getting old is the art of survival*
avatar
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Posts : 338
Join date : 2008-03-03
Location : everywhere and nowhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Drew on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 18:56

Greybush wrote:sounds like I going have to come out if the guys will let me.

definently
avatar
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  fyrekev on Wed 04 Mar 2009, 21:10

I might come out to Ballahack one of these days. Although, the most I remember from that place is how often I would trip on something and eat it. Seriously, I think I've spent more time unintentionally lying in the dirt at that field than anything else. I don't know what it is, maybe a curse.
avatar
fyrekev
Lance corporal

Posts : 80
Join date : 2008-03-08
Age : 37
Location : 3714'24.55"N 11549'00.01"W

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/firekev

Back to top Go down

Re: so....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum