Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon

4 posters

Go down

November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon Empty November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon

Post  Sgt. Viper Tue 28 Oct 2008, 03:48

Okay people, the date is in, November 16th is the date for sure. Now would be the time to get everyone that wants to go to make a note, and to all who want to camp out, please make a posting.

Price: $15/person
Time of Op: From the opening of the field to closing time, or when the smoke is released to signal the mission complete
Address:3181 Hungarytown Road
Blackstone VA 23824

Time is running low guys, need names of people who will be going.
Sgt. Viper
Sgt. Viper
private 1st class

Back to top Go down

November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon Empty Re: November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon

Post  Greybush Tue 28 Oct 2008, 14:05

GreyBush is still up for this game. Update: Can't make this one ,However the 22nd. sounds do-able
Greybush
Greybush
OGR Gangster
OGR Gangster

Back to top Go down

November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon Empty Re: November 16th at Blackstone for Operation Blood Moon

Post  Field Joe Tue 04 Nov 2008, 07:19

IRA is still in 10000000000000%
Field Joe
Field Joe
Corporal

http://www.myspace.com/fieldjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  cracker Thu 13 Nov 2008, 09:54

Hey guys I havent heard from anybody lately about this weekend. Last night at about 10 pm my grandmother passed away and it looks like the funeral service will be either Saturday or Sunday. I see no problem with you guys playing at the field just know that not long after registration and chrono I will probably be heading to the service. I should be back before it is time to leave but I just wanted to make it clear what has happened. If you guys do not plan on coming because of this please let me know so I don't go get everything ready for nothing. Please email me dorin@touchva.net and let me know what you will be doing.

Thanks
Lance

cracker
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  cracker Mon 17 Nov 2008, 21:38

If you want to plan a game and reserve our field please let me know before hand if you want to cancel or not show up. I had my brother show up and stick around until 1000 and paid to have porta johns brought in specifically for this game. I know stuff happens and scedules get crazy but I was dealing with burying my grandmother and still made arrangements to have the field available to you guys. I did not see any posts here, recieve any e-mails, or get a phone call to confirm or cancel so I used the latest info available to me and had the field ready for play. Please explain where the break down in communication was.
Thanks
Lance

cracker
grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down