Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICS m4 Upgrade kit?

4 posters

Go down

ICS m4 Upgrade kit? Empty ICS m4 Upgrade kit?

Post  Blackman Wed 14 May 2008, 21:25

I have a ICS m4.if i were to get the kit that upgrades the gun to 400 FPS what battery would be better to run the gun.9.6v 1100 mah NiMH or 8.4v 1700 mah NiCad.plus would the upgrade kit be better or worse for my gun.

El
Blackman
Blackman
Lance corporal

http://www.myspace.com/gopats

Back to top Go down

ICS m4 Upgrade kit? Empty Re: ICS m4 Upgrade kit?

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sat 31 May 2008, 09:56

You can use a 9.6 2200 tenergy I believe.

Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gieger Mon 02 Jun 2008, 12:06

As far as would the upgrade be better or worse...
You are upgrading to shoot harder, this means using a heavier spring, so long as you upgrade all the requsite components though (everything that isn't the spring which you of course will need to up-grade), you will get the same life expectancy out of those upgraded components using upgraded innard as if you left it stock, other than more FPS etc, (as long as you have someone install the stuff that knows what they are doing like Jason). You most likely won't need to do much to have it safely shooting a bit over 400 FPS though, it's when you are trying to really exceed the 450+ FPS arena that the parts start getting more and more dicey. This about right guys(Jason/Greybush)?
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Mon 02 Jun 2008, 18:47

gieger wrote:As far as would the upgrade be better or worse...
You are upgrading to shoot harder, this means using a heavier spring, so long as you upgrade all the requsite components though (everything that isn't the spring which you of course will need to up-grade), you will get the same life expectancy out of those upgraded components using upgraded innard as if you left it stock, other than more FPS etc, (as long as you have someone install the stuff that knows what they are doing like Jason). You most likely won't need to do much to have it safely shooting a bit over 400 FPS though, it's when you are trying to really exceed the 450+ FPS arena that the parts start getting more and more dicey. This about right guys(Jason/Greybush)?

very well put i have the upgrade kit in mine and as long as you do it right it will treat you right
Drew
Drew
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum