Stateline air park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick thank you

3 posters

Go down

Just a quick thank you Empty Just a quick thank you

Post  ti_vum Tue 22 Apr 2008, 19:47

Hey,
Just wanted to tell you guys that; thanks to you guys and a few others that this year so far has been a blast!!! I enjoy both playing with you and posting on this forum with all of you. I hope to continue this trend all summer long, as often as my schedule and wife permit. I also hang-out at a few other forums but I always come back here. I appreciate the lack of name calling and slandering on this forum. I certainly hope that it remains this way. I wish for only the best for Stateline its forum and the people that make it all happen. A special thanks to Jason....dude I have no idea how you manage all that you do. Keep up the great work!
Some of you might not quite get what I mean by this and others will know exactly what I mean.
Thanks again ALL of you. cheers
ti_vum
ti_vum
private

Back to top Go down

Just a quick thank you Empty Re: Just a quick thank you

Post  gieger Tue 22 Apr 2008, 19:53

I second the thought, and the shout to Jason. I only work one job and my schedule gets cluttered just with that and the family at home kuddos.
This forum and the airsoft park operates on much the same wavelength that I myself have come to enjoy in airsoft. Not all people/forums mimic the overall feel of this forum and its participants and moderator's.
Gieger
gieger
gieger
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason@Statelineairpark Sun 27 Apr 2008, 18:49

Gentlemen,

I greatly appreciate the kind words. I do it for the love of the game and the friends i make on and off the field.
You guys are why I push myself to the extreme. You will not be verbally attacked/slandered on our board period.
Occasionaly spanked but never attacked LMAO!! PM's are the best way to handle any situation without confusion and other people's .02 worth. Stateline is a laid back atmosphere, it is hard to determine someone's tone thru typed words. Greybush and I will always be open for suggestions that are reasonable and practical. We strive to give veteran and new players alike information that will help them grow mentally as well as tactically. I let my gun do my talking and take my humble pie by the shovel-full when needed. You, the players are what makes Stateline Airpark's forum and field a great place to be.

VAE VICTIS
Jason
Jason@Statelineairpark
Jason@Statelineairpark
OGR Special Ops
OGR Special Ops

http://www.statelineairpark.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down